News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Sleep pants and a hoodie. Hurrah for days off!

AmberStarfire

A knitted woollen cardigan, my Evanescence t-shirt, a charcoal grey camisole and navy short slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, white turtleneck cashmere sweater, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, royal blue and white striped long-sleeved silk blouse, black leather ballet flats

Peccavi

Huge super soft sweater, skinny jeans tucked into knee high boots. I love winter just for the snuggly clothing options.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Mirrah

Black skirt with colorful embroidery, pink sweater to match the pink thread... and contemplating socks, since I'm lounging now while dinner's cooking.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown pencil skirt, paint splatter pattern long-sleeved blouse in golds, reds, yellows and greens, beige stockings, dark brown heels

Wolf O Donnel

My dressing gown while I'm making my morning cup of tea.

Wolfgang the dragon

Mirrah

Black slacks; red 3/4 sleeved tunic with black and silver beading; black wedges.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Yeti

Shorts and a zombie hunter response team t-shirt.
Current status: Available and looking!
Story ideas page coming soon...I hope!

Yeti-nomicon (O/O), Yeti Calls and Creations (Music and Art), Playful Yeti (Story Ideas), Yeti Tales (Storiytelling), Elusive Yeti (A&A)

Wolf O Donnel

Black jeans and one of my favourite Dragon shirts.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue pencil skirt, gold long-sleeved crepe satin blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white plaid tunic style top with 3/4-length sleeves, black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress with an asymmetrical pattern of white polka dots, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black skirt suit with a white silk long-sleeved blouse with sheer black stockings and black heels.  We had a surprise visit from some prospective clients so the usual casual Friday was out the window.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Black stockings, with the black garter belt. My husband, he better come home, soon.  >:)

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray pencil skirt, white Oxford cloth button-down collar shirt, maroon blazer, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Got me some dark gray slacks and a silvery gray tunic with a shawl-type collar and some buttons at the shoulder, 3/4-length sleeves and a black belt, black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

Just a blue/grey 3/4 sleeved top and navy blue track pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue sleeveless sheath with a fitted black jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A grey Star Wars at-at t-shirt and black slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Red woolen slacks and a gray cable knit sweater of very soft yarn with a round collar and long sleeves and black leather ballet flats

Ephemeral

Currently yoga pants and a band t-shirt as I work from home.