News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naruto Interest Check

Started by Snowe, April 01, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

For me it´s ok, but it´s Snowe who should approve your char.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Snowe

Two things that you need to change and then you're golden.

1. You don't seem to have any flaws in your personality. Please add a few [A normal person has a similar amount of flaws and traits. Like, he's kind but can be obnoxious to women and perverted, or cruel but only to those he really dislikes]

2. As I said in the profile template, if you choose to use Taijutsu -and- ninjutsu -and- genjutsu, you'll have nowhere near the skill Neji had as he trained only on Taijutsu. In fact, you're likely not even at the point Hinata was. Hyuuga generally don't even learn any other form of taijutsu, just like Inuzuka don't learn any other style except their nintaijutsu; It takes a lifetime to master it.
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Annie

Snowe, what do you think about add sexual kinks/dislikes on the char template, like you did on our last Naruto rp? I already added that on Hinako and I guess that´s quite useful.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

summoner2183

Alright will do. Will change it.
And made the changes.

Snowe

Uh..yeah sure, that's fine.

I just can't add anything or remove anything from the template. Still a ning and all..sadness
My frozen dairy beverage bringeth all the gentlefolk to the yard and they claim, 'Surely, tis better than thine! Surely, tis better than thine!' I'd instruct you, though I must levy a fee.

Snowe

Name:
Alias:
Birthday:
Sexual Preference: Orientation and dominant or passive.
Sexual Likes/Kinks:
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs:
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Rank: Genin or Advanced Genin. -- Advanced are stronger and older.
Position: Squad 10
Blood Type: O-
Chakra Nature: Your elemental nature. Choose one.

Special Abilities:

What makes them different to anyone else; If you're Kyuubi Host, state it here. Got the Sharingan, here. Byakugan, here. Intelligence? har. Part of a clan/family with a Hiden. HIYAAARRR!

Weaknesses:

Everyone has one specific weakness. You should have one to go with each special ability you have, and they should make up for those abilities.

For instance: Naruto has insane chakra stores, on the other hand he uses numerous times the chakra per jutsu, even silly jutsu like Harem Technique, than a normal person would. This is because he has no chakra control.

Appearance: Picture or Paragraph please. Or, both.

Personality:

History: Make it pretty please.

Inventory:

• List
  • Yo
  • Sheet
Summoning Contract: Delete if you don't have one. Or just make one up?

Specialties:
List from one to three
types of jutsu
this character can use. I.E Naruto uses Clone techniques, ninjutsu and taijutsu.
Sakura uses medical, taijutsu and ninjutsu.
Kakashi uses ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
Otherwise you can just pick -one- and you'll use that as a master, but may only use D-ranks of other jutsu.

For an example, Rock Lee is stronger, faster, far more endurant than people twice his age and rank, yet can use no other jutsu, meaning he only uses taijutsu. A genin who -only- uses taijutsu, or genjutsu, or another form of jutsu here can even learn S-rank kinjutsu, except they can't learn anything else other than those ninjutsu over the rank of D. So, it's power over availability, or availability over power. You choose.

[color=6b314a]Jutsus:[/color]  [By Rank. Explain Customs at the star mark]
S[/u]

A[/u]

B[/u]

C[/u]

D[/u]

E[/u]
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

summoner2183

So, all we are waiting now are a few more players to come in huh?

Vaulera

Name: Naomi Tenrin
Alias: The White Dragon
Birthday: 22/02
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual, surprisingly submissive
Sexual Likes/Kinks: Rough, Dominant male partner, Anal, Oral, contortion
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs: Scat, Vore,  watersports, the regular.
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Position: Squad 7
Blood Type: AB-
Chakra Nature: Water

Special Abilities: The unique bloodline that Haku had, Hyoton, the ability to manipulate ice.

Weaknesses: Naomi has, for all her bluster, a much more fragile body than the ordinary ninja, not quite as muscular, not quite as durable, very susceptible to aggressive taijutsu.

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Although she may try to act cold and distanced, Naomi's greatest flaws are her pride and ego. Her uniqueness has given her a very stand alone, superior attitude, but she has the tendency to get drawn into petty arguments. Although Naomi is practical and altogether shy, she is a very unpleasant person when irked.

History: Naomi has the same bloodline as Haku, one that was hated where she came from, her birth parents stealing her away and into the leaf village to live with close friends, where she could live her life free of such unjust persecution. Naomi excelled in her schooling, incredibly intelligent and perceptive, but around the time she was graduating the academy, her bloodline trait started to develop, her water based chakra freezing over seemingly at random. Further along in her life, when she was being tutored in actually using an elemental chakra type (having excelled at other studies) Naomi had always done well with the training. Nothing irritated her more than when she would have her jutsu flunk, freezing at an inopportune moment and ruining it. A particular jounin took an interest in this, recognizing it from one of his travels, deciding to tutor her himself. With a mentor and a tutor, Naomi learned of her bloodline, and more importantly, how to control it and use it.

Inventory:

• Smokebombs

Summoning Contract: Although horribly limited at the moment, Naomi has a contract with the crows.

Specialties: Ice style ninjutsu

S[/u]

A[/u]
    White Dragon: Naomi's signature and most powerful jutsu, she channels a great amount of chakra into her hand and fires it in the form of a column of mist, this fast moving mist clings to the enemy and she uses her unique bloodline to freeze it in the shape of shards/spikes. This is called the white dragon because when it was first used, it looked like the maw of a great white dragon, the mist a harbinger of the cold teeth.
    B[/u]
    Razor Hail: Naomi shoots droplets of fast travelling water into the air above the target and freezes them into sharp, razor like droplets, the deadly aspect being the bleeding and not the actual wounds themselves, vast numbers of minuscule wounds in great quantity.
    C[/u]
    Ice Tools: Naomi forms tools out of tightly condensed and razor sharp ice, limited to simple tools such as kunai and shuriken, most complex being a small sword, but this is rarely used due to her ineptitude at taijutsu, useful when allies run on limited supplies.
    D[/u]

E[/u]
    Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
    Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
    Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
    Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
    Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique[/center]
[/list]

Vaulera

I would like to clarify, That I, in no way shape or form, ever object to the sexytiemz. If proof is needed, i have hosted 10+ games, one of which light, and two of which extreme, the rest are NC EX, I am a STRONG advocate for the sexytiemz. Just never have done this sort of age, and more importantly, I want this to last a while, and not get ruined by humping everywhere. I think it was a stroke of genius to have this in such small numbers, making control over roleplay, absences and behaviour incredibly easy, I always went for the big numbers.

Snowe

Mhm! Six is generally my upper limit for rp's.

Also, as I said previously, sex isn't going to happen just because a person wants it to. They'll need to be away from everyone else. I may actually make an explicit IC, or houses for the characters or such, just so they don't spam up the threads when it starts.

Snowe

CRAP! Stupid friggen bluddy double-click!

Anyway. Haku's Kekkai Genkai was Hyoton [Literally Ice Release].

Now we just need the other two profiles and we can start when I make mine. Yeey!

*Goes to pm the other two*

Snowe

Well, looks like Chaeronea isn't going to join after all. My pet peeve right there. Why ask to join in the first place..tch.

Anyway, just waiting for the last profile now.

summoner2183

Snowe

Urm. He's on the first page. Wanted to be a genin. Soo, we just need the last profile noow~

Marie Reynolds

Hey I'd be interested as a standby if their is no room and be willing to provide a Aburame with medical jutsu.

summoner2183

I think we still have one last place to fill Marie.

Snowe

We do actually have a spot free. Depending on what gender you want to play, I'll just level it up and make the Jounin the opposite. So, go ahead and make male if you like, or make a female if you like. I think there's currently two males and two females, so it should work out fine.

Marie Reynolds

Alright Cool ill get something together soon.

summoner2183

Snowe

Okay, I had a thought after seeing a thread talking about a few people making a new RP because they didn't get into this.

So! I thought, what if we, instead of making one large squad, which would be tough to RP missions for and give everyone a chance to fight and play the hero, what if we just did three smaller squads? I mean, pretty sure we'd have enough with the people who'd want to join.

Then we'd do teams 7 [Kakashi], 8 [Kurenai], and 10 [Asuma]. That way we'd have rivarly, friendship, and I could make a chuunin exams! [I LOVE CHUUNIN EXAMS! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH]. The only catch is that team 10 needs to be ino-shika-cho; We already have the cho, yeyness, so we'd just need a Nara and a Yamanaka [Shikamaru and Ino, respectively]

summoner2183

Uhhhh.... I dunno. Which mean my character would go into team 8 then.

Snowe

Hm? why's that?

You could choose 7 or 8 if you edit your profile. Though, team 8 is my favorite other than 10. Aburame are gods, Inuzuka are just deadly, and Hinata's is damn epic.

summoner2183

Nothing really,i just asked bcos of your last comment actually,

Vaulera

This works completely for me, I worked off of the older template with the squads and the masterstroke to my characters background was kakashi's recognition of the bloodline. I would just be a sasuke-alike.

Annie

Quote from: Snowe on April 07, 2012, 07:49:26 AM
Okay, I had a thought after seeing a thread talking about a few people making a new RP because they didn't get into this.

So! I thought, what if we, instead of making one large squad, which would be tough to RP missions for and give everyone a chance to fight and play the hero, what if we just did three smaller squads? I mean, pretty sure we'd have enough with the people who'd want to join.

Then we'd do teams 7 [Kakashi], 8 [Kurenai], and 10 [Asuma]. That way we'd have rivarly, friendship, and I could make a chuunin exams! [I LOVE CHUUNIN EXAMS! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH]. The only catch is that team 10 needs to be ino-shika-cho; We already have the cho, yeyness, so we'd just need a Nara and a Yamanaka [Shikamaru and Ino, respectively]

Totally agree with this idea.