News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Loki. I love this question because...

Loki.

Robert Downey Jr or Chris Evans?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Jazra

Totally Robert Downy Jr., not sure why, but my panties definitely drop for him.

So now,

Clark Gable or Cary Grant.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Rex33

Clint Eastwood, the definition of badass.

Jennifer Lawrence or Jennifer Lopez
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Peccavi

J. Law!

Liam Hemsworth or Josh Hutcherson?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Rex33

PEEETA! Hahaaa sorry, I had to.

Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Jazra

Jessica Alba,

Joss Whedon or Rob Thomas?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Rex33

RedEve

Quote from: Rex33 on January 03, 2014, 12:58:47 AM
Rob Thomas

Usher or Adam Levine

Really neither, but if I really had to choose, Usher.

Young Monty Clift or young Marlon Brando? :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Rex33

Marlon Brando, I always wanted to be a contender.

Daniel Day-Lewis or Christoph Waltz

The Dark Raven

DDL.

John Watson or John Watsoff (with or without the 'stache)?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Rex33

My dear Watson of course.

Paige Hathaway
OR
Laura Prestin

WyldRanger

I'm gonna go with Laura Prestin....

AJ Lee

Or

Candice Michelle

Stone

Candice.

Dianna Agron or Rose Leslie?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Tigataga

Dianna Agron

Alex Gaskarth or Harry Styles

Adammair

Who or who? Neither.

Quote from: WyldRanger on January 11, 2014, 08:23:01 PM
I'm gonna go with Laura Prestin....

AJ Lee

Or

Candice Michelle

I'd pick AJ. Who would you pick?

AmberStarfire

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cayenne

Kane.. Cuz yanno.. fantasies and whatnots.

Dr. Dre or Dr. Strangelove! (Either way, you're bringing home a doctor!...ish~)
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Adammair

Neither.

Doctor Who (your pick of number) or Dr. Moreau?

Cayenne

Dr. Who, as long as he promised not to play his theme song (I don't want to get experimented on, yanno..~)

Your would be assassin, days before the job, or your hero(ine) moments after?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Lirliel

My hero :)

An experienced older lover or a sensitive young lover?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

RedEve

Experienced & older!

Montgomery Clift or Marlon Brando (the young version)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

fem4roleplay

Montgomery Clift.

Paul Atreides or Feyd Rautha (Dune 1984)

alexpractice

That's a tough choice but I'd say Paul Altreides.

Ron Paul, Roald Dahl, or RuPaul?

Blythe