Zodiac Girls ~ Interest Check!

Started by SpiralSpider, August 04, 2012, 02:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

I have very little story idea built up. I just saw these images and thought it would be fun to use them as roleplying inspiration.

I'd hope to have a game where there was someone to play the characer(s) in each photo, but with other characters around as well. The zodiac girls should exhibit at least some of the typical qualities associated with the sign they're representing.

I like to keep things free-form and develop a story together with my partners rather than rule a game with an iron fist as a GM who just says "yes" or "no" to everything.

So, a lot is still open for discussion. Allowing people to play multiple characters will be a great idea, since having 12 people (14 if each individual is played instead of one playing both characters in a singular picture) would be a great feat in and of itself, adding in other characters (for example: men) would make it even more difficult to maintain. (Please refrain from claiming more than one of the girls for the time being, though. I want to give as many people a chance as possible.) Breaking all the characters up into separate games might work as well - I'm anxious to hear what everyone else comes up with.

We can put our game in the forum area that equates to the strongest interaction that any player is interested in, but long-term erotic interaction that doesn't require the attention of the other characters or any erotic acts that involve less popular kinks should take place in a solo/small group thread specifically made for the interaction. That way no one has to watch what they're not interested in and everyone else's sexual posts don't end up staying the flow of the story in the main thread. Sound good?

Aries:

Taurus:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Gemini:
Cancer:
Leo:
Virgo:
Libra:
Scorpio:
Saggitarius:
Capricorn:
Aquarius:
Pisces:
I listed the zodiac signs in their traditional order and under no particular role of importance.

I may be interested in playing Libra - since that's my sign - but I'm more than willing to let her go if someone else wants her. A lot of the other girls interest me.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lumasan

I would love to have Taurus. You know me. I can play that right? You know, being a Taurus and all. X3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

BellaVita

Hello again, Chaz.  I'm interested in Cancer, since, well... I am a Cancer  ;D

Vladimir valentine

Hi,chazina. I like the idea, I was wondering is I could be the Gemini. I love playing Gemini styled characters.

AidaLily

"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Lumasan

My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Photo

this has got me on a hook. I'm in no matter the interest level, I would like to play Virgo. My Venus is in Virgo, so I can roll with that. :)

I suppose I could give some input, these woman certainly look like gods, but since there is no religion in recent enough memory to be written down, would it be neat to place this in the future, after the supernatural world "re-opens" and these twelve beauties spill out. The other direction would likely be a fantasy based game in a time like LOTR and A dance of Fire and Ice. At this point I'm not sure which of the two choices I prefer.

Both of these ideas are based off of the idea that these woman are goddesses. But they could be created by some one as well, that would be kind of neat... I'll keep thinking. :) no pressure. I'm just a passer through at this point.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

AidaLily

Well if this is still open, I am interested in a Sagittarius.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Kate

very interesting,

if capricorn isnt taken later by another happy to.

Regardless what could simplify the storytelling aspect of this is to break the land up into different places, and each can only be at one place at one time but can roam / move when they wish to.

Kimera

If this is still open I think cancer scorpio might be fun to run.

Vaulera

I would love to play aquarius or capricorn, they do look quite interesting. Always wanted to play a zodiac-centric roleplay.

Visna

I'd love to roll Pisces, Aquarius, or Leo.

Cami

I'm a Taurus, and I'd love to play her if possible. But I'm interested in Aries, Gemini, and Virgo as well. It's really whatever is open, I just want in.