IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she begins to walk away and then she whispers back "I'll go on that "date" with you" and then she slowly heads back to her care.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and whispers just loud enough so she can hear"Hook,Line,and Sinker"

AAA111

She turns around and looks at him and says very loudly "excuse Me??!!"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

SHe looks at him as she walks closer to him and authoritatively says to him "You sure are bossy"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Why..what are you gonna do about it if I do huh?" She says as she starts to egg him on. She has a mischievous grin on her face.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She runs back to her car as she looks at him "I swear you come any closer and the date is not gonna huh"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Stop now or serioously it is done..Your really willing to risk that date?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles "Wow I guess you never really did want that date did you?" She smiles evily at him clearly thinking about calling it off.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh and why would you think that..You don't know me. Maybe I will call it off"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I haven't decided if i want to or not. How come you don't think I'll call it off huh?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh really now? So you think you have me all figured out huh? Mr cocky aren't you. I bet you think all the ladies just love you" She says as she begins to mock him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She laughs "Wow wow wow..I wouldn't be surprised if you already had a girlfriend AND you were still asking other girls out on dates. You seem like a player a little bit"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Honestly you better not get any closer. I can't afford to get sick. I just started a new job and I have tests to take next week and I can not afford to get off." She said as she continued to ramble as she stood in front of him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and walk forward.He gave her a light kiss on the lips.
“Im not sick"