Lycan Delves Into The World of Darkness! [MUL] [All genders welcome]

Started by Lycan Queen, June 28, 2009, 12:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycan Queen

Okay, I would add this to my idea list, but it deserves its own thread since I have so many ideas in relation to this setting. A few notes about me first:

- Bisexual switch. I can easily rp with and as all genders, including futanari, intersexed, transgendered, gender queer, and genetic gender differences (XXY Males, XXX Females, ect)

- For everything else, take a look at my Ons/Offs thread attached to my signature.

Old World

1) Post Apocalypse: An idea I've always had for a while. Gehenna, the apocalypse, the war between the Mages and the Technocracy reaching world destroying levels, what if all the things we feared and fought came true? And what if a select few heroes managed to defeat it, at the cost of thousands of their kin? What happens afterwards, with all the groups hurting for territory and resources?

Yes, I know it'd make an interesting group game, but I don't have the time or energy to run one. In the past, I've had plenty of times when I tried to run group games on various other sites, only to have them fail miserably. Both of us are encouraged to take multiple characters, as I know I will.

2) [TAKEN. But willing to do more than one of with different plot ideas.] Rokea, the Weresharks: I love the idea of Rokea, and I'd love to rp a Darkwater Betweener, maybe even one who was born on the land. For a story, perhaps some of the sharks from the local Grotto were sent to kill my character, and the Betweener and the hunter end up having to stick together and not kill each other? If you don't know Rokea, I'm happy to teach.

3) [TAKEN BY ZEON TWILIGHT. NO COPIES, PLEASE.] Beauty and the Bastet: Random idea I just came up with. A vampire, most likely a Toreador or a Ventrue, somehow winds up getting a new pet, a cougar. Unknown to the vampire, said pet is a Ceilican, a breed of the cat changers thought to be extinct. Oh, this cat will play the game as pet, perfectly obedient...when she feels like it. Over the course of the roleplay, she will be discovered as a shifter, which may lead to some...interesting interactions between her and her "master". If you don't know about the Bastet, I'm more than happy to educate.

New World Changeling: The Lost

1) Fey/Changeling: The books always set us after the enslavement, but maybe a roleplay to show the character's backstory with the True Fae could provide for some interesting encounters. If I were the Changeling, I'd probably be a Fairest Flowering or Dancer.

2)[TAKEN by trippingserpent, no duplicates.] Changeling/Fetch: Ever since I first picked up the book, I always wanted to rp a Fetch. What happens when you suddenly wake up and realize your entire life has belonged to someone else? And what if that someone else comes back for revenge. See my Ons/Offs to see how far I'm willing to go. All Seemings and Kiths for characters.

3) Changeling/Changeling: Probably the most "normal", the idea of two fugitives, clinging together at first for safety, then for some deeper connection, is quite romantic. I wouldn't care what Kith and Seeming my partner would be, and it'd all depend on what kinda mood I was in at the time for my character.

4) Fetch/Fetch: Man, I so want to rp a Fetch. Perhaps the realization makes the Fetch snap a little, abandoning the life it had taken over in order to search for one of its own. Maybe this isn't the first time this sort of thing happened to Fetches, and the two find solace in their own search for identity while avoiding the wrath of the Changelings.

5) Fae/Fetch: I did mention how badly I wanted to play a Fetch, right? This one would be much more dark, with the Fetch probably wanting freedom and an identity all its own, but the Fae forcing it to live out someone else's life under threat of death.... or worse. Again, refer to my Ons/Offs to see how far I'm willing to go.

6) Hedge Sex: Could easily be tied in to any of the above listed ideas, and the thought is intriguing. Especially with a True Fae or a powerful Changeling, who can warp the very nature of this twisted mirror world.

7) The Noble Orders: I like the Courts, but these are interesting ideas I'd like to explore as well. Can easily be tied in with the above ideas. I.E: for Changeling/Changeling, a Blackbird Bishop finds a new lost Changeling, and helps him/her/hir find the way back to Earth. Or a Pear Satrap sells herself to the Fetch who stole his/her/hir life. Ect, ect, ect, I can keep coming up with ideas for this until the cows come home.

8) Goblin Market: A place where anything can be bought and sold. The idea is that my character is a Fetch or Changeling who is sold to a slaver in the Goblin Market. Your character could be a Changeling or Fae who decides to buy him/her as pet. Refer to my Ons/Offs to see how far I'm willing to go, although I may be willing to push my boundaries for a good plot.

I did make it clear that I want to rp a Fetch, right? ;)

These are the ideas I have for now. Will add more as I go along and attempt to read all of Old World and some of New World.

Allangar

i would be interested in the rokea rp, i know a lot on the world of darkness, i love shark and water just not to familiar with this one but open minded to learn

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Lycan Queen

I have one person who PMed me about a Rokea game, but I'm happy to have more. When I get home, I can explain the lore of the sharks via PM.

"Beauty and the Bastet" has been claimed by Zeon Twilight.

And when I get home, I shall update this with my various ideas for NWOD Changeling. Believe me, I have a lot of them.

Transgirlenstein

The game does lend itself to many delightful perverse ideas doesn't it?

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Lycan Queen

Updated and bump! And yes, New Changeling has a shitload of rp ideas. I had to stop myself from taking all day listing them.

Transgirlenstein

Hm I would enjoy Changling/Fae, Hedge Sex and maybe Fetch/Changling.  If you have anymore ideas do let me know :)

Lycan Queen

Lycan Queen

Lycan Queen

Oracle

I'd like to try the Fae/Ling. I play a Changling in the Cam and I also play two troop games as well. I know the system and power basics.

I would like to take the place of Changling on this one. Unless you would like to.

Lycan Queen

That may work. If you could please send me a link to your Ons/Offs via PM and any ideas you had, I would appreciate it. I can't see signatures on my phone, so that is why I ask. I shall ponder the concept for the Fae, as I have a few ideas that need to be fleshed out. Should this Fae be the Changeling's former Keeper?

Downfall347

Lycan Queen

Lycan Queen

Bumpity bump bump! Got a possible group rp in the works. May put up a new thread when the details are planned out more thoroughly.

Lycan Queen