Alliance Soldiers Needed (Mass Effect Interest Check)

Started by OHWceta, July 17, 2013, 12:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

Continuing to expand on my Mass Effect Fanfiction-verse I present another sidestory. While the others took place during the events of the Mass Effect series, this one is intended to be more of a prequel.

The year is 2178. With tensions high from the Skylian Blitz 2 years prior, Cerberus has begun increasing its troop numbers. As the number of terrorist attacks begin to rise the Alliance creates a secret task force, lead by Rear Admiral Donald Church to put an end to Cerberus activities. But all is not as it seems as both sides struggle to represent humanty's best interest, at the heart of the matter there seems to be far more personal goals at stake.

----
Basically we'll be playing through the story as alliance soldiers who are fighting against a Cerberus faction starting near the Skylian Verge but expanding further as the RP progresses. Admiral Church's task force specializes in experimental weapons and as a secret task force is allowed to get away with things normal alliance squads are prevented from doing. But as such, members are not considered alliance soldiers if they are captured or compromised so they cannot be traced back to the Alliance Military and risk waging a war.

----
Character Bios----------

Here's an ID to use as well as a template for information not included in the ID

Codename: Used on missions to prevent identification. Must not resemble real name.
History:
Powers: Biotic or Tech skills (like the ones found in game such as incendiary ammo, concussive shot, ect.)
Ability: This is a unique ability granted to the person later in the RP (Examples include Super Speed, Quick Healing, Enhanced Strength)
Weaponry: (Warning: This is 2178, so some of the weapons developed in Mass Effect 2 and 3 do not exist yet)
Sexual Orientation:
Relationship Status:
Availability: (Restrictions such as "only dates humans", ect.)
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm