WI†CH HΦU§Ξ [HθθD ΓΔ†] (Recruiting, Male Characters Please)

Started by Flower, June 05, 2014, 09:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Join us! We're super funs..   :-)

Keldia

Joining Witch House comes with free candy...just saying. ;)

Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Flower

Update: Damien has been taken from premade character list. More premades will likely be added with the future.  :-)

Flower

We're going to close recruitment for now. Those who expressed interest can still apply.  :-)

Anjelita

I'm... Kinda really in love with this concept <3
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Flower

I'm happy it caught your interest. Let me speak to Octykins to see if that love can transform into a character.  :-)

Anjelita

That would be muchly appreciated!  Thank you Flower!
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Flower

After some thought, I have decided to reopen recruitment. For now, male characters, written by anyone, would be very much appreciated!

Flower

I am adding Roman to the premade character list! We would really like for some wonderful writer to take him over. This character is rather complex and has a deep history. However, I am willing to help whomever learn the ropes about him.

Roman

History: Roman is the younger brother of Yuri. The two, once very close are now at odds with each other. Roman especially hates Yuri and blames their mother's death on him. Unlike Yuri, Roman never picked up much of an accent. Roman is scheming, scandalous and mischievous. He enjoys toying with others and their feelings. He enjoys pushing Yuri to his limits. He bears a resemblance to Yuri, but his eyes are a deep blue, unlike Yuri's blue-green eyes and he keeps his hair longer.

Roman's style: Dark, grungy, clothes.

Theme song: Grand Ole Party "Look Out Young Son"

Nico

I might be interested. I will, of course, have to read up on all the stuff.

Flower

Of course.  Let me know if you have any questions or need clarifications about something.   :-)