The Return of Zerophex (new characters)

Started by Zerophex, February 27, 2010, 06:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerophex

Salutations.

It has been forever since I last went on this site. Much has happened since then...

And well, I've finally decided to return.

Compared to last time, my range of characters has increased ; I got four new characters. And well, I'd like to have a test one-on-one RP using one of them.

The four characters are original setting characters that I created. They were designed so that they can fit in any setting (modern, sci-fi, fantasy...) easily and each of the four has a different background, appearance, quirks, orientation, that sort of thing.

As for the type of RP... one-on-one, sex-centric but with character interaction (which means it doesn't happen in a vacuum and may be base for a minor continuity between characters).

As for the actual scenario and situation... that depends on the character I use and what character would be made to interact with my own. So it can vary wildly. Setting is not set either ; if you have a setting in mind, I'll be glad to go with it. But if you wish for a certain time period but don't have idea for an actual setting, I have sample settings & locations of my own that can be used.

So if you're curious about my characters and what not, PM me.

(NOTE: If you wish to discuss over IM about it, PM me about it ; I will be glad to use an IM to discuss with you instead.)
Plot over sex, people!

Mew: adorable three feet-tall kitten! In a single mental blast, she nukes entire city blocks!

Will do: anything as long as it doesn't involve herms, scat, vore, and inflation. Exceptions are unlikely.