4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

Suppose you want more..~?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

IrishWolf

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

IrishWolf

Cayenne

Circus folk are amazing!

ONs & OFF

Kythia

Deamonbane

Cayenne

That was stupendously bad!~

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Only if you're good.  ;)

ecasen

Kendra

thanks that was ... nice   

Cayenne

Elementary my dear Watson!~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Now, listen carefully... yes...

Kythia

Really?  Your turn again?

Dracorion

What about "Ladies First"?

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

TheLegionary

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Ritsu

Cayenne

ONs & OFF