Marilyn's first ideas

Started by Narcissa, March 21, 2008, 10:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narcissa

Late 1800s- southern plantation setting.  A girl around 19 is the plantation owners daughter who is mostly kept from everyone but family as they're very protective of her.  She meets a man one night at a midsummers ball who happens to be a vampire, and though he meets her to feed his hunger, she meets his hunger with her fierce passion and heart.  (feel a little corny here but doesnt every girl have a big hooped dress/southern belle/vampire fantasy:P ) Seeking a player to be the vampire yay!

Property- A girl stolen from home on her eighteenth birthday is immediatly sold on (not any warped crazy slave market. more like  underlying the world just as if maybe Harry potter does, things are ran there as any else normal life nothing extreme (in a sensible way)  really or crazy but their own little s/M world. maybe in the sense (not up tightyness) of the sleeping beauty novels as its just a part of life though id rather have the owners much more selfish and keep their owned to themselves, though can be openminded on this and will take any suggestions :P).  Things go from there..hopefully this one will take a while to end.  I like to walk down the "winding road" of a story and see where it simply takes you rather than define it wholey.  Looking for a player for the Master or even perhaps Mistress. as I will happily fill the stolen girl role :) Hopefully the one who fills the Master/Mistress role will be..creative :D

(may add another later as Im having a little bit of trouble coming up with ideas but wanted to put at least a couple out there ^.^ )
Narcissa, like-
I have a mirror fetish.