Please, just Use Me! (All welcome)

Started by Blinkin, April 08, 2020, 07:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is completely irrelevant to me if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf slipping into a sheepskin suit for dinner; as long as you are willing to engage and invest in the partnership, then I'm thrilled to write with you!

You know, sometimes a girl just wants to be used; she doesn’t want to be romanced, she doesn’t want to make love, she doesn’t want a deep and loving relationship. She just wants to be bent over a desk, table, or whatever’s convenient and get pounded into the ground; be left a puddle of orgasmic goo for someone to clean up; a vessel for the pleasure of another without any concern at all for her beyond what her body can provide to  her user.

That's what my girl wants. She wants to be nothing more than a warm body to provide pleasure  to anyone who wants her.

I adore writing stories with deep  characterization and compelling plots; I love stories that have conflict between the characters and growth of personalities; I search for stories that can take on lives of their own and offer surprises to both my partner and I in the process.

For this story request, I don’t need any of that. What I do need is for your character(s) to use my character for every last little thought in your devious little head, to take pleasure from her body and not care about her; if she finds pleasure, if she climaxes, great, if not, it's not YC's concern. I want her to feel like nothing more than three holes to give YC pleasure; to be objectified, degraded, humiliated; to be YC's cumdump with few limits or concern for her needs. to feel my character realize that all that she strives to be good for is as something to be used by others for their pleasure; to want to know that she'll never be desired for anything else. I don’t care what your character does, short of torture, death, disfigurement or dismemberment. Hell, for the right story, I’ll toss those in too. Use her, abuse her, cut up her charge cards and call her George. Just don’t treat her like she's anything more than what she is.

I’m open to nearly every kink and fetish, every twisted idea that you can come up with; I'll entertain nearly any setting and setup that you can imagine. Just remember to bend her over and open her up with that magnificent cock... or whatever comes to hand!

The story doesn't have to be particularly deep or defined; we don't have to map out a huge overview or explain in much detail about how our characters get together.
We don't even have to make it rational or logical; the sole purpose of this is to have fun with it and let our imaginations run wild.

I have found that certain  elements keep popping up with interested parties and that perhaps I need to explain a bit more about what I want to see in this opportunity. Listed are the big things and, I hope by doing this, it'll streamline the process.

Rape: I'm not looking for a rape scene. You can't rape the willing, although you can seduce, dominate, manipulate and several other 'ates to achieve the goal. MC is asking for someone to take her in and fuck her.

Blackmail: Again, you can't blackmail someone already happy to drop her panties for you; it just doesn't work as a blackmail story concept. There's also my off's that list blackmail as a

turn off.

Fantasy settings and characters: I'm really not looking for a fantasy story; no supernatural creatures, the undead or magical creatures. There are a lot of settings and options for her users to choose from. I'm cool with bestiality in general though.

What I'm looking for is more of an objectification/free use story; something where in my character comes out and proclaims that she wants to be someone's cumdump; to find a home (or person) where she'll find what she wants in life.
How this comes about could be accomplished in any number of ways and situations. Perhaps she's hired to be incentive for closing business deals. Maybe she is taken into a wealthy family to be used as a stress relief. Maybe she just runs a foul of a group to be used as an income resource on street corners. Perhaps  she decides to go to a party in a very short skirt and nothing under it. Maybe she comes home to find a group of men waiting for her;  It's all up to our imaginations to decide;
The possibilities are endless.

If this interest you in some way, please drop me a PM and we can talk about it. Please do not reply in this thread.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Wolfgang the dragon

I didn't know if I should pm or reply here.