Palace Revolt (NC + Bondage, looking for switch)

Started by NatalieB, May 19, 2012, 11:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieB

I'm the sorceress-queen in a sort of darker disney land.  Magic mirrors and wicked witches, but actually wicked wicked witches.  You're my personal servant responsible for dressing me, doing my makeup, all of that.  You lead a fairly degraded existence, occasionally used for sex and regularly used for demeaning activities.  I'm a wicked witch queen, after all.  I have cheekbones.

One day my sorceries start to fail though and the magical enchantments I have over you fail with them.  I'm overthrown, probably by some princess who sings duets with songbirds, and imprisoned in my tower; she's far too nice to have me in an actual dungeon - I'm probably her stepmother after all.  Our roles are reversed and you serve as my jailor.  You use this opportunity to have your revenge and inflict all the petty and not-so-petty indignities on me that I used to do to you.

I'm more than open to discussion about that framework and, if more than one person is interested then I'm also more than happy to make this into a group thing.  Assuming everyone else is of course.  After all, wicked witch queens may well have more than one servant and may well have multiple jailors.

Let me know if that strikes any interest.

NatalieB

I got this now: - happyface.jpg.

Thanks to everyone who looked.

Nachtmahr

~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

NatalieB

Sorry, Nachtmahr.  Been a pretty popular one

TheLegionary

Silverfyre

A rather intriguing idea, yes.  I'm glad you were able to get so much interest in it.

NatalieB

Yeah, pretty much bombarded.  Don't get me wrong here, I'm not for one second complaining! 

I've got a couple of ideas for something vaguely similar - too undefined to really state yet - but I'll try to firm them up and get them advertised if people are actually genuinely interested (still have a vague suspicion this might be some elaborate wind up/initiation hazing  :D)