WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o

Started by Wolfy, July 03, 2010, 02:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Do do do *scrolls through Warlock WoWWiki page* Do do do *Sees "Trolls and Dwarves can be warlocks now. It's official" on the cataclysm section*

SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

Bloody Rose

Yea I reserved the collectors edition of the game already, just waiting on it to come out.

Hemingway

They put time sinks in our time sinks, so we can waste time while we waste time.

Oh god.

Callie Del Noire

I got BOTH brewfest mounts and the remote on one drop.

BUT IT WASN'T ON MY ACHIEVEMENT TOON! DARN IT!

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on September 22, 2010, 08:56:05 AM
Wait..O_o..It's brewfest time?

Yup, they changed the way the weapons/mounts/remotes drop now. Each day when you kill him for the first time, he drops a <Keg-Shaped Chest> that drops frost tokens and MAYBE a weapon/remote/mount.

On my DK it gave me all but the weapon in one shot. 2 Frost Tokens, and BOTH mounts AND the remote.

Which is kind of cool.. EXCEPT it's not my achivement character..who is like 89/100 mounts! DAMNIT!

And in other weird news.. I went to update my PTR account..and found I suddenly had access to the Catalysm servers!

AWESOME birthday

Callie Del Noire

<in a reach like tone>

"Where were you when we took back Gilneas?"

"Where were you when Sylvanas tried to wipe us out?"

"Did you stand Liam when he was felled?"

<end the monologue.>

Do the right thing.. be a wolfman for the Alliance. :D

<beta rocks, dead end zones, crashes, and all>

Saerrael

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 22, 2010, 11:03:50 AM
Yup, they changed the way the weapons/mounts/remotes drop now. Each day when you kill him for the first time, he drops a <Keg-Shaped Chest> that drops frost tokens and MAYBE a weapon/remote/mount.

On my DK it gave me all but the weapon in one shot. 2 Frost Tokens, and BOTH mounts AND the remote.

Which is kind of cool.. EXCEPT it's not my achivement character..who is like 89/100 mounts! DAMNIT!

And in other weird news.. I went to update my PTR account..and found I suddenly had access to the Catalysm servers!

AWESOME birthday

...all in one keg? O.O

*has both mounts, the mace and the remote on his achievement toon*

Callie Del Noire

Another reason to be Alliance.

FARGO FLINTLOCKE is now a quest NPC.. fear!

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/572/572326p1.html

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy

Lawls...I wish I could play in the beta..T_T

Saerrael

Is there a good place (and I do mean one, not a whole lot of sites), where one could read up on the changes Cata will bring? I'm particularity questioning a thing I heard about thriumps hands in for hero points..?

Aiden

http://wow.joystiq.com/

Best wow website IMO, articles, updates just need to look for them.

Saerrael

Callie Del Noire

Saerrael

Hmz, nothing on the rumor. *shrugs* Guess it's just a rumor then.

Aiden

Saerrael

Triumphs to Hero Points, Aiden. I think it's BS, but if it's real, it would be rather handy.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Saerra on October 04, 2010, 07:43:19 PM
Triumphs to Hero Points, Aiden. I think it's BS, but if it's real, it would be rather handy.

It's going to happen. how it goes on the changeover might change. I've heard all sorts of rumors, such as all the tokens will be changed and a portion of gold will be refunded on the change days.

In the beta, the armor/ect is vendered by hero points (I am in the beta so I see them)

Saerrael

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 04, 2010, 07:46:34 PM
It's going to happen. how it goes on the changeover might change. I've heard all sorts of rumors, such as all the tokens will be changed and a portion of gold will be refunded on the change days.

In the beta, the armor/ect is vendered by hero points (I am in the beta so I see them)

Hmmm. Well, I know about the Hero points, but was questioning the idea of farming Thriumps. Just wondering, would there be a cap as with the points?

Aiden

There is going to be a cap, at a certain point it turns into gold.

I am not going out of my way to farm badges, but I have been doing a daily once in a while again.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Saerra on October 04, 2010, 07:49:01 PM
Hmmm. Well, I know about the Hero points, but was questioning the idea of farming Thriumps. Just wondering, would there be a cap as with the points?

Definitely going to be a cap, but they haven't clearly siad what it will be. I've got 120 or so far.. I got 60 frost but I'm holding on those for a bit.