HP: The Marauder's Era

Started by mindlessmenage, December 09, 2010, 09:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Name:Dean Ackerberry
House:Hufflepuff
Appearance: Tall and handsome. Dean has jet black hair and a michevious grin.
Personality: Dean is charming and fun to be around. Sometimes arrogant but most of the time he respectful to everyone, even those in Slytherin.
History (be as detailed as possible: Even though he originally wanted to be in Gryffindor after he became good friends with James on the train before the sorting, he is happy with where he ended up. Dean is pure-blood but his father was murdered by a death-eater after he wouldn't tell a secret. His mother is in hiding after this happened.
Sexuality: Straight
Nevers: Submissive, the obvious fetish scat, etc
Other:
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Cythieus

I need to find a good Lily pictures.

mindlessmenage

I often use Amy Adams or Isla Fisher.

Jecht you're all set you can post it in the character thread.
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

minerva7790

So much happened while I was away! But we have a James~ *dances*

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on December 15, 2010, 02:43:47 PM
My Ravenclaw is neither bookish or anti-social. Yay for breaking the mold!

Haha, yes, Brutus is a little different from the average Ravenclaw. In a good way! Though Liz sometimes wonders how he ended up in Ravenclaw... ;) Curiouser and curiouser~
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Cythieus

Quote from: mindlessmenage on December 15, 2010, 10:18:20 PM
I often use Amy Adams or Isla Fisher.

Jecht you're all set you can post it in the character thread.

I hadn't thought of them, nice choices.

Alysanthia

I see Amy Adams as a good image for Lily.. And yay another Hufflepuff!

I know isn't it great we can start now yaaay! 8D

TheLovelyMaid

If Narcissa is still available, I'd love to play her :)

Name: Narcissa Black
House: Slytherin

Appearance: With blue eyes, blond hair, and a ski jump nose, Narcissa is easily the prettiest out of the three Black girls. She holds her nose high into the air, as if she's always smelling something foul. Her hair is long and straight, and never messy.  Her robes are always immaculate, boasting a hefty price-tag from Twilfit and Tattings. She has no blemishes, and alabaster skin. Her blue eyes are so light that they're almost gray in appearance.

Personality:Cissy finds herself caught in the middle. Her sister Andromeda is soft-hearted and her loyalties are questionable. Her sister Bellatrix...isn't all there sometimes. Narcissa can't stand muggles or pureblooded wizards who dishonor their heritage by consorting with them. She ignores them in the hallways, on the streets of Hogsmeade--she even took her buisness from Madam Malkin's to Twilfit and Tattings, because a Mudblood was shopping there. She's your typical blue-blooded witch, who likes the finer things in life. And if she can get some lovestruck Ravenclaw to write her essays, she will. She's as vain as her namesake, Narcissus--and cannot pass a mirror without checking her reflection.  With all her faults, Cissa maintains that family does come first and that blood is thicker than water.  She's that girl you love to hate, and doesn't seem to care if you do.

History (be as detailed as possible): Narcissa, the youngest daughter of Druella Rosier and Cygnus black, was born to affluence and privilege.  She firmly upholds the ideals of her ancestors that the wizard is the most powerful being in existence.  No creature can ever hope to be as powerful.  She carries herself in high-esteem, as well as her sisters.  She cannot help but ignore her cousin Sirius, whose Gryffindor exploits cause the family much grief.  Narcissa comes from the ancient and most noble House of Black, and she won't let you forget it.

Sexuality: As much as I want to say bisexual...I'd say Cissa is a straight-laced heterosexual.  In the beginning.  Maybe a dose or two of Ogden's Firewhiskey can loosen up her inhibitions...
Nevers: fecal fetishes, humiliation, torture.
Other:

mindlessmenage

Welcome! You can go ahead and post it in the character thread, check everyone else's out, and we just started not too long ago.
"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets
oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
- Barbara Bush

"When a guy goes to a hooker, he's not paying her for sex, he's paying her to leave." -Author Unknown

Jag

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on December 15, 2010, 09:55:18 PM
I need to find a good Lily pictures.

Showing a little skin...sexy. :P

She's wearing a Slytherin robe...naughty girl. :P

Personally, I think the skirt is too short.

Those are all the same model. Her DA name is Arashi-no-Tori and she's Russian.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jecht

Honestly, can a skirt ever be TOO short? Especially one on her... :P
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jag

I'm pretty sure if they were in a real school, she would be made to sit on her knees and see if the hem touched the floor. :P Do schools still do that? Mine did and I'm only 23.

But in general...with legs like those...I'd let her get away with it. >.> Now I want to go back to that model's DA page and see if she shows any more leg in any of her other pictures. >.>

Jecht

She is pretty sexy and I usually don't go for redheads.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Alysanthia

Quote from: Michi No Sora on December 16, 2010, 08:02:34 PM
I'm pretty sure if they were in a real school, she would be made to sit on her knees and see if the hem touched the floor. :P Do schools still do that? Mine did and I'm only 23.

But in general...with legs like those...I'd let her get away with it. >.> Now I want to go back to that model's DA page and see if she shows any more leg in any of her other pictures. >.>

My school checked the hem by using a dollar bill, and if didn't touch the top of the dollar we where sent home.

Those are some very good cosplayers, I just love the guy playing Snape... I just wanna snuggle him! x3

Jag

Quote from: Alysanthia on December 16, 2010, 08:11:08 PM
My school checked the hem by using a dollar bill, and if didn't touch the top of the dollar we where sent home.

Those are some very good cosplayers, I just love the guy playing Snape... I just wanna snuggle him! x3

We either had to sit on our knees (though male teachers weren't allowed to make us do that to protect themselves from 'sexual harassment' complaints) or they used a ruler.

And yea, the guy playing Snape in those pictures is adorable. :P Her DA just says that it's her friend 'Falco', but I didn't see anyone with the name 'Falco' in her 'watchers' list.

There is this cute picture of him smiling though:

They are both pretty adorable.

Alysanthia

BlueEyedBard

I can't find the link to the game thread, can anybody repost it please? Thank you!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Hey sorry I disappeared guys, my internet had to be all re-figured due to changing banks and then my last semester of classes started so I completely ran out of time to get online. Anyway I hope the RP goes well, good luck everyone.
On/Off