Superhero RP wanted!

Started by MaiMizzu, September 26, 2012, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaiMizzu

Hello. I'm new to the site, so I'm hoping this is going in the right place. (That's what she said)

I'm female, and I'd be interested in playing a female superhero in some big story and whatnot. Sexual and all when the story leads there (Like a relationship and all).

I like turn based RP and all.. I'm up for the forums or PM or chat or whatever. The specific hero I would play.. I'm not 100% on any. I could play any number of gals, whatever would work for a story and all.

Thanks for reading!!
~Ash
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Rune

Do you prefer freeform or system based? I have been running some games  lately using the SUPERS! system and it has been working out well. I might be able to pick up another game.

MaiMizzu

I really wish I knew how to answer that. I can probably adapt to any.. but it's RP to me, ya know? You post.. someone else posts.. someone else posts.. I post.. you post and we start over. I'm not really familiar with others that much. I've always been pure RP and all.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Laughing Hyena

There s a huge superhero game going on in the big group threads duly titled Superheroes vs Villains. Please do check us out. Heres a link to the threads in question right here in elliquiy.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=479.0

Blobbe

Be warned that the game in question is also pretty much a rape-fest, so if that's not your thing, then I'd advise aginst checking it out.

Laughing Hyena

You dont actually have to participate in that and there is consenual stuff invoked via hero on hero action. She could just put on a disclair upon her sheet and that would be perfectly fine.

AribethAmkiir

Not sure if you're a fan of Teen Titans but the game is looking for a few more players, specifically Beast Boy and Cyborg, though there are a number of canon female characters available and the GMs are accepting original characters as well.

Here's a list of canon characters available for play: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150950.msg6862735#msg6862735

And here's the latest on what the GMs are looking for.  (It's located later in the same thread but the link should provide quick and easy access).  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=150950.msg6971286#msg6971286

If interested in the game post on that thread or give the GMs a poke via PM.

Oh, and welcome to E.

-Ari

Vaulera

Bahaha! I'm a member of both of the above superhero games, both are great, but one is a little more like marvel, whereas TT rp is obviously Darkhorse. If you're looking to play in some large overarching story plot, the Teen Titans roleplay has one (I believe) whereas SvV is more about characters and player created plots, worked out between the various members of the roleplay. It's long running and pretty fun. If you want to do things your own way, get people who have similar ons/offs, because it really does matter quite a bit. If you want someone to help you create it, then put the tag (GM wanted) or (In creation) in the title. Glad to see someone new, welcome to E. Also Kayla, seriously antagonistic there.

ShadowFox89

Hmmm... If you play MnM3e, I might have a game idea....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Rune

I find MnM 3 a little too crunchy for my taste. I prefer SUPERS!, FASERIP or DC Heroes. Howerver, as long as I am not GMing, I would be willing to play.

Callie Del Noire

ShadowFox89

Well, I've got a couple ideas, fairly generic but we should be able to turn them into something fun....

1) Hero Academy- A school for young adult supers located on the coast, training them for life as a superhero.

2) Operation HERO - Aliens are invading the Earth. In order to combat this threat, volunteers have been selected to undergo treatment with a super-serum to give them powers.

3) Hero Inc - A small group of low power supers decide to team up and offer their services for a minor fee.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on September 29, 2012, 04:45:13 PM
Well, I've got a couple ideas, fairly generic but we should be able to turn them into something fun....

1) Hero Academy- A school for young adult supers located on the coast, training them for life as a superhero.

2) Operation HERO - Aliens are invading the Earth. In order to combat this threat, volunteers have been selected to undergo treatment with a super-serum to give them powers.

3) Hero Inc - A small group of low power supers decide to team up and offer their services for a minor fee.

I like that third one a lot.

PhantomPistoleer

I love superhero RPs.  I don't like M&M3E because I love M&M2E.  I can't believe I'm becoming that person.  Get off my lawn!

But I like your heroes for hire idea, too.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

ShadowFox89

I liked MnM2e. But 3e is just... smoother.

I'll start up another thread for idea 3 then.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Foxy DeVille

I'm coming around to 3e. At first I didn't like some things such as the Affliction power being a catch-all for so many effects. But the more I fiddled with making characters the more I liked it.

Amberly

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on September 29, 2012, 04:45:13 PM

Sign me up for the third idea :)

PhantomPistoleer

My dude, if this gets off the ground:

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on September 29, 2012, 11:49:46 PM
My dude, if this gets off the ground:

damn you! I wanted Nightwing DX
then again if i could throw Mid-Knight into this...
count me in if youre looking for OC's, though i could play some canon characters too