Interest check: Yu-gi-oh Academy rp

Started by Silk, September 14, 2012, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

I've been thinking about a different variety of games I played in the past and I am thinking of GMing a new Yu-Gi-Oh duel academy roleplay. But I don't want to take it much further until I have a rough idea on the ammount of interest.
For the game itself I would personally prefer to keep it upto 5d's grade cards, (Synchros and alike) mostly due to not being very farmilliar with the new series and systems. Also given the time frame 5d's cards are possible.

The games themselves can either be done via roleplay (prefered) But I would settle for Dueling network games as long as both parties involved let me know who the winner was if one of the two duelists is short on time.

Any takers? :)

Laughing Hyena

*Throws dueling disk into the ring* You got your first man.

DigitLninja

If-a-if if if yah wanna duel me, it's gonna make me stronger, I need you to play a card now, cause I'm can't wait much longer, my deck's like totally gonna beat yah, you may think your harder, but just wait for when I make my next move, when Winged-Kuribo's commin at'cha!

Jaden Yuki- Stronger (Abridged Movie Version)

If that doesn't say I'm interested I don't know what does.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

AidaLily

I am interested, but I've only seen Duel Monsters and pieces of GX and 5Ds. I am going to have to do a lot of research. *nods and smiles*
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Silk

GX is the main one story wise, but knowing the mechanics of 5d does help :) Xecel isnt going to factor in much unless people really want cyber space games

Karasu

hehe Call me in! I have a yugioh GX Character that woudl fit perfectly! Her deck and everything.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Latooni Subota

Seeing as how the last what? Three GMs for YGO rp poofed on us? My duel monsters need has not been sated yet! I'm in. :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Silk

I know lattoni, its why I've decided instead of waiting for the next one, I would run the next one :) Also I'm thinking that this rp will be less plot based via gm and more player advanced, although if things get stagnant, I will push things forward, but if people want to do their own little story arcs, just pass it by me and your more than welcome to do so :)

azzmeister89

havn't played this card game in years so i only just know a few of the sync monsters but what the hell i'm in

Silk

Theres decks that make little to no use of synchro monsters, one in particular I will probs use is fortune ladies unless someone else wants

azzmeister89

don't worry, i'm sticking to my dragons

Karasu

I've got a more spellcaster deck myself. My girly is best with it ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Silk

Cool :) with this much interest I'll try and get the bare bones and character sheets set up within the next 24 hours <3

DigitLninja

I have three decks made, Destiny of Hours, Alpha-Bot, and Dragons of S.O.L. ('anti-syncro' swarm deck)
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

ZameRagues

*Stands on a hologram holding duel disk in the air.

I'm in, my dark deck has yet to be satisfied.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Silk

Ok, going to have an option but I would like the players input on this. For those just starting at duel academy, what would you say to having 2 games prior to arriving, if you don't win any, your a slifer, if you win one, your a ra, if you win both, your a obelisk. This is also a potential option for players that have been in the academy for a year+ if you wish to rate which area your in rather than picking.

azzmeister89

I think thats a great idea, although i must say we will need to set starting life points low so that duels dont last forever

Silk

Either that, or add in potential "Time trial" games, where say you have 10/15 turns, the person with the highest life points at the end wins. Although this is more of a optional mode than mandatory,

azzmeister89

Time trial could work but then its easier to use the show as a refrence and have say 4000 or even 2000 life points each

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Silk on September 16, 2012, 08:40:53 AM
Ok, going to have an option but I would like the players input on this. For those just starting at duel academy, what would you say to having 2 games prior to arriving, if you don't win any, your a slifer, if you win one, your a ra, if you win both, your a obelisk. This is also a potential option for players that have been in the academy for a year+ if you wish to rate which area your in rather than picking.

Also I'd suggest we try and not conform to building a character around a deck but the deck around the characters personality. Also makes it a lot more easier for Silk to challenge us with villains also. That's probably the game killer for most beyond lack of story direction. But that's my two cents, either way it is a good idea Silk.

Silk

Well, minor spoiler but I'm eventually hoping to have a bit more PvP going on plot wise :)

azzmeister89

I dont think the decks should effect the character at all, villans can be selected via either deck or personality but the character should be as the player chooses, i'm using dragons but my character could be timid and wimpy if i wanted

Silk

Well having some kind of personality aspect to the deck helps, example azz, you might be timid and whimpy, so you use a dragon deck to try and compensate for that and give you some confidence.

azzmeister89

Well that wasn't what i'm actualy doing for my character but i see your point

ZameRagues

If the 2 duel rating is optional, I say 8000 LP and/or a 20 turn limit would suffice. Unless someone has a deck that realizes on stalling the duels shouldn't last longer then 20 turns.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

azzmeister89

well i imagine we will all be using real decks that we actually own in real life right? sometimes you just don't draw the right cards and a duel could last for ages with no clear winner

ZameRagues

True, with a 20 turn cap, it will keep the duel from just dragging on should that happen.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Silk

Well there was a method used before that wasn't too bad, was using the dice bot, each number corrisponding to a card in your deck, the number you roll is the card you draw, if its come up already you roll again.

azzmeister89

hmmm interesting, so there are two dice in the dice bot, i'm yet to learn how it works so you'll need to forgive me

Gensokian

I hope I'm not too late to pipe up and join in, but now that I have more free time than I've had lately and have been itching to do some of this, I think I'm interested in this. Perhaps I could be like a villain at first, with your permission. One thing I will ask, though, is if you'd allow custom cards to be brought in, with some evaluation beforehand.

Silk

I might allow custom cards for "Villain" roles. but if you were to become a good guy later you would have to lose the card's.

azzmeister89

If thats the case then i may have an idea for a plot involving my character later

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

Quote from: Silk on September 19, 2012, 05:14:17 AM
I might allow custom cards for "Villain" roles. but if you were to become a good guy later you would have to lose the card's.

Sounds alright with me. Should I send you a list of them so you can evaluate whether or not they're too strong, or should I wait until this game officially takes off?

Silk

Still working on little bits, first time I'm really GMing so please be patient :)

Gensokian

That's perfectly alright, no pressure to rush. I know I have all the time in the world to wait. ^^

ZameRagues

For those willing to do the 2 duel rating, we could start while we wait for Silk to finish up her bits, sound good?
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

I would, but I'm not sure I can for three reasons: I'd want to wait for Silk's decision on that; since I'm going to be a villain, I'm not sure I'd qualify for needing that; and since my character -might- use custom cards, I want to make sure Silk is okay with it.

ZameRagues

That's why I'm asking, just trying to keep a little activity goin till Silk is done.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, actually; gets people hyped up and prevents them from getting bored. I just don't want any of us getting in trouble or ruining plans first. ^^;

ZameRagues

I've had thoughts about tossing in a "Villain deck", wouldn't be hard for me either. The core cards of my deck are very specific counter-parts to the originals, might be interesting if I make up a deck with them.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

Well, the cards I have in mind may not seem very "villainish," but they can be suited to a villain that's supposed to be hard to overcome at first. If this game allowed for the Xyz, though, I do have a set of cards I made that could me like what the Meklords were to synchro monsters in the anime. Very anti-Xyz and very persistent in their duty.

ZameRagues

Sounds interesting.

Original / Counterpart

My villain idea would be based around the original, my actual deck appears more evil though.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

Ah, I see, I see. Well, my cards are custom; well, with the one I have in mind, they're named and based off of video game characters, but the effects are original. I dunno if it's suited for a villain, but it's what I got.

Silk

Any additional input from the playerbase is always welcome as it helps me get things off the table and actually in motion. GMing is harder than I thought xD

DigitLninja

So what have you decided on for LP/turn limit Silk?
Quotes to Live by:

azzmeister89

i would recomend no turn limit but only 4000 life points to start

Silk

I'm thinking of leaving the conditions to the players of the duel Were all adults we can agree to the rule we want to play by :)

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

I'd honestly prefer a traditional 8000 LP duel, myself, but if everyone else wants it, I can swing a 4000 LP duel. I can just see things going almost a little too fast if there's too little LP, though.

azzmeister89

true 8000 is better but seeing as were going to be doing a post per turn it could take years to get four duels done

Gensokian

True, true, but wasn't it also suggested by Silk that DN could be used for the duels, so long that the results are recorded? Well, I can see how it'd be a problem for me, 'cause I'd be using custom cards, but for most others, it could be used. I also think that, for some duels (especially to move a plot point), some duels should be "rigged." In other words, the result will be known before the end of the duel. Again, mostly for moving plot points, like the villains' motives and getting a few characters to get motivation and such.

ZameRagues

We'll need a place to store the deck lists for everyone while we do the rating duels.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

I could go for that. I also think that we're far enough along that a thread for character bios and deck lists can be posted for the RP. I know I've got my bio almost ready to go. Just need to decide on a pic...

Also, Silk, can I PM you my custom cards for your review, just to get it out of the way?

DigitLninja

Deck list should be included in the Character Sheet.
Quotes to Live by:

Silk

Sorry guys been a bit busy last few days so things are getting delayed. If someone wants to take over me from GM for the time being your welcome, other than that please be patient <3

Gensokian

Eh...I think I'll try it out. If you could give me details so I don't mess anything up, I'll do my best. I've done this before, so I should be adequate enough. >w>

Gensokian

Alright, it's been determined that the character sheets will go in here. Please, follow this format:

Name:
sex:
Sexual preference:
Appearance/description: (picture or description acceptable)
History:
Deck: (Be sure to number your cards [i.e. 1. Kuriboh 2. Kuriboh 3. Dark Magician] so that you can follow the dice bot format)

After there's an adequate amount of character sheets, the official thread will start, or so I am told. So, let's get shaking, lads n' lasses. I'll add my own character sheet when there's a few up.

azzmeister89

alright, i might be having a busy weekend at work so i wont be able to sort mine out until monday

ZameRagues

Name: Zame Ragues
Sex: Male
Sexual preference: Straight
Appearance/description: [>-/o]
History: Born to a struggling single mother, the first to survive of three children, Zame lived a sheltered life. At a young age, his mother married and over time improved their lives. Settling down in the states, life was fairly easy; a few good friends, decent in school, and minimal money problems. His mother still sheltered Zame however, rarely letting him spend time with his friends outside of school. Dueling was simply a game amongst Zame and his friends, though when they told him they were going to Duel Academy, he was less then happy. After a few days thinking it over, Zame followed his friends to Duel Academy. Only informing her after he had left, it was difficult, though it took time he managed to convince it was a good idea.
Deck:
Depth of Power
1. Dark Mimic Lv 1
2. Dark Mimic Lv 1
3. Dark Mimic Lv 1
4. Magician of Faith
5. Blackwing - Mistral The Silver Shield
6. Fleur Synchron
7. Cyber Jar
8. Sangan
9. Spirit Reaper
10. Dark Mimic Lv 3
11. Marshmallon
12. Ally of Justice Cycle Reader
13. Ally of Justice Cycle Reader
14. Dark Grepher
15. Phantom of Chaos
16. Snipe Hunter
17. Snipe Hunter
18. Satellite Cannon
19. Chaos Sorcerer
20. White-Horned Dragon
21. Dark Armed Dragon
22. Dark Armed Dragon
23. The Dark Creator
24. Beast King Barbaros
25. Dark Horus
26. Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord
27. Bait Doll
28. Monster Reincarnation
29. Foolish Burial
30. Gold Sarcophagus
31. Hand Destruction
32. Hand Destruction
33. Tribute of The Doomed
34. Burial from a Different Dimension
35. Reasoning
36. Reasoning
37. Monster Reborn
38. Dark Illusion
39. Dark Illusion
40. Dark Illusion
41. Zoma The Spirit
42. Zoma The Spirit
43. Zoma The Spirit
44. Starlight Road
45. Metal Reflect Slime
46. Sakuretsu Armor
47.Damage Condenser
48.Forced Back
49.Blast with Chain
Extra Deck
1. Ally of Justice Catastor
2. Chevalier De Fleur
3. Mist Wurm
4. Stardust Dragon
5. Red Dragon Archfiend
6. Black-Winged Dragon
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

DigitLninja

Appearance/description:

Name: Sol Varon
sex: Male
History:
Born and raised in Egypt by two American parents Sol grew up learning the true history of the desert lands as according to Solomon Muto and Arthur Hawkins. He spent most of his life exploring the safer parts of the tombs his parents had discovered, playing Duel Monster and learning all he could about the history between the two. During his time in Egypt he became lost from his parents deep in a tomb with very little light, crawling through the darkness Sol thought he saw someone move only to realize he had found a mirror, and after some careful inspection he moved the mirror into what he suspected was the proper position. Sol moved through the room moving mirrors till finally the last one fell into place and with a large rumbling sound a door above him opened and the sun light entered the room and using the mirrors unlocked both the door and a chest that held within it the God of the sun and his own set of powerful cards.

With a few years of collecting under his belt he formed a Deck around the Sun God Horus and before long became an unbeatable opponent, as time moved forward though and new cards were formed he was forced to adapt and chose to make a deck to compensate for the speed of the new decks, with these two powerful decks in hand he was soon accepted into Duel Academy and looks forward to earning a spot in Ra Yellow.

~Decks~

Destiny of Horus

20 Monsters:
1 Dandylion
2 Destiny Hero - Plasma
3 Destiny Hero - Plasma
4 Gravekeeper's Spy
5 Gravekeeper's Spy
6 Gravekeeper's Spy
7 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4
8 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4
9 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4
10 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
11 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
12 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
13 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
14 Jinzo
15 Jinzo
16 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
17 Nimble Momonga
18 Nimble Momonga
19 Nimble Momonga
20 Spirit Reaper

17 Spells:
21 Brain Control
22 Enemy Controller
23 Fires of Doomsday
24 Fires of Doomsday
25 Heavy Storm
26 Level Modulation
27 Level Up!
28 Level Up!
29 Level Up!
30 My Body as a Shield
31 My Body as a Shield
32 Mystical Space Typhoon
33 Pot of Avarice
34 Scapegoat
35 Shrink
36 Smashing Ground
37 Soul Exchange

3 Traps:
38 Magic Cylinder
39 Mirror Force
40 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Dragons of S.O.L.

20 Monsters:
1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
4 Masked Dragon
5 Masked Dragon
6 Masked Dragon
7 Mirage Dragon
8 Mirage Dragon
9 Prime Material Dragon
10 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
11 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
12 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
13 Red-Eyes Wyvern
14 Red-Eyes Wyvern
15 Red-Eyes Wyvern
16 The White Stone of Legend
17 The White Stone of Legend
18 The White Stone of Legend
19 Totem Dragon
20 Totem Dragon

14 Spells:
21 Burst Stream of Destruction
22 Burst Stream of Destruction
23 Dragon's Mirror
24 Dragon's Mirror
25 Dragon's Mirror
26 Future Fusion
27 Giant Trunade
28 Mystical Space Typhoon
29 Mystical Space Typhoon
30 Nobleman of Crossout
31 Nobleman of Crossout
32 Stamping Destruction
33 Stamping Destruction
34 Stamping Destruction

6 Traps:
35 Call of the Haunted
36 Return from the Different Dimension
37 Royal Decree
38 Royal Decree
39 Sakuretsu Armor
40 Sakuretsu Armor

12 Extra
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon x2
Five-Headed Dragon x2
Ancient Fairy Dragon x2
Black Rose Dragon x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
Red Dragon Archfiend x2
Stardust Dragon x2

~Music~

Stronger by ShadyVox
Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

Alright, a couple of things I'm going to mention is that for Zame, it said in the first post that Silk would like us to stick with Synchro, since she doesn't really get Xyz too well, and for Sol, Brain Control is banned from use, and as far as the Dragon deck goes, we hit a new banlist, and depending on how Silk wants to go with it, you'd have to change it up, as Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon has been limited to 1 per deck, and Future Fusion, Giant Trunade, and Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier is banned from use.

ZameRagues

Sorry, the list was copied from a previous thread, I forgot I had those in their.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

DigitLninja

I have found that following the ban lists for these games tend to make them impossible, we have at least two members who haven't seen the most recent ban lists and probably have no idea what to update there decks with.

That and I have no intention of changing my decks, so I would drop out if we follow the ban lists.
Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

It's unfortunate that you say that. I mean, if you would need help with your decks, I'd be more than happy to give you some tips. I don't really think that it'd make them impossible, though, considering that the banlist is what all duelists who actually play the game go by; you'd think it'd make things a lot better.

DigitLninja

This game has been in a downward spiral since synchro monsters were released. It was a game of intelligence that became a speed and power related beat down with no thoughts into style and strategy... because the strategy became the same damn thing for everyone, get as many synchro monsters on the field at once and blow them away before they can do the same.

That's why I keep my Horus deck the way it is and ignore ban lists, because until all synchro's are removed there's not much intelligence or style or fun in the game anymore, it's why I made a dragon deck that allows me to have synchro's as back up but also makes it so I never have to touch a synchro monster... and why I hate the ban list for killing my deck before I ever got to use it.
Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

Yeesh, that's harsh. Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, and hope that others share your thoughts. Honestly, I liked what synchros brought to the table; sure, they changed the landscape of the game, but sometimes, you need something fresh, and people capitalized on what they were given. So, while old-schoolers tend to think they ruined the game, I think they expanded it. To each their own, I guess. :/

DigitLninja

Indeed, and I don't mean to offend too much, but when the only way to win is to use one particular type of card and suddenly all sense of individuality is lost to the decks it just kinda ruined it for me.

My Horus deck literally evolved with time, every time I played one of my best friends he beat me down with Horus and my hatred for him eventually became respect for the card, once I had a basic Horus deck going I began to figure out that if I had trap cards locked down as well then my Horus would be protected so I played around with the idea and figured Jinzo was the solution so I found a way to incorporate him, when I was in college I realized that the biggest threat to Horus and Jinzo was monster effects and I needed a card that could stop said effects, eventually I discovered Destiny Hero - Plasma held that effect and what cards would be needed for him to be useful and my lock down deck was made.

This deck literally evolved with me, I even had plans to find a card that would take care of effects from the hand so things like Honest would stop being an issue, but then Synchro monsters are introduced and suddenly every deck is too slow. I couldn't get my monsters out fast enough and my deck was one of the faster decks. Suddenly I was being killed on turn 2 and my deck was a joke to everyone but my close friends. It was painful.
Quotes to Live by:

Silk

I'll put this out now.

I don't like synchro, I don't like XYZ, i don't even know the mechanics behind xyz which is why I don't want them in.

But with synchro, I'll make this a steadfast rule. I want the synchros people have to actually be from the themes of the deck. So no black rose dragon in a scrap warrior deck for example. There is more than enough themes in the game now. I want this game to be about the fun and interaction of the universe, not a tornament style everyones hyper competative.

The closer decks are to a theme, the happier I am. I don't want to be strict on this, but animes at least, people kept to their themes, not try to min-max everything. I don't mind some deviation of course. But that core has to be there. :)

Which also brings me to the banlist, I might be willing to allow banlist cards for the theme they come from. So like the ice barrier banned card, I might allow for dragon or ice barrier decks, but I wouldn't allow it in a dark magician based deck for e.g.

Main cause for cards getting banned is that their being used out of context of the themes that they were intended and their abilities exploited in other fashions.

DigitLninja

thanks silk, I'll make sure my decks correspond.
Quotes to Live by:

azzmeister89

Phew my decks safe then, i havn't changed it since YUGIOH GX first introduced the armed dragon lv ten apart from adding synco monsters to my fusion deck and one tuner, my cards are all dragon though

Silk

Well i do want it more the winner is the one who used their deck better, not who had the better deck

azzmeister89

ZameRagues

Awesome I can drop in a couple cards the list forced me to remove.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

Alright, before I make Malchovitch's profile, I'd like to ask all of you on your opinion for my custom archetype for his deck. I've already gotten Silk's approval, but I want to make sure no one has any qualms with the idea.

The thread that contains them is here, so if you could read the cards and tell me your opinions, that would be much obliged.

azzmeister89

sorry guys but i'm pulling out of this one

Gensokian

Well, that's unfortunate, man. I hope that you may be able to change your mind in the future. In the meantime, though, take care. :/

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

ZameRagues

*shivers

I have no quarrel with the cards, I just don't want to go against them with my deck, mostly due to the graveyard effects
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Laughing Hyena

I swear making a deck for me is like pulling teeth.

Gensokian

Well, if you'd like some help, Hyena, I've done this sort of thing before. We can work on a deck that fits a theme for you, and make sure it's decent enough.

Laughing Hyena

Latooni Subota

I don't suppose we could use some of the translated HERO cards from the manga, can we? I was kinda feeling like trying out a deck centered around the Masked HERO cards, but they're pretty lackluster without the manga cards. :x

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Gensokian

I honestly wouldn't see a problem with this, seeing as this is going to be kinda like the anime, or so I'm gathering. I'd be all for it.

Thorn14

I admit I'm curious. What will the RP contain? I'm still pretty rusty from YGO but I wanted to try Inzektors maybe .  :-)

Gensokian

Oh, jeez, not the Inzektors. Well, they're nerfed, so I guess...except we aren't using Xyz, and they're supposed to be Xyz-generators, so probably not a good idea.

But, anyway, this is an Academy setting, so it's like GX in a sense; going to school about playing Duel Monsters. There'll be different classes, different factions, different gangs, bullies, teachers, students...it's basically where you interact as if you were in a school. Stuff like that, or so I'm told.

Thorn14

I just like the theme of them. Closest I can get to Kamen Rider until Masked Heroes is a reality.  ;D

Latooni Subota

Why do you think i asked for permission to make a HERO deck using the Masked HERO cards? :P

I clearly won't have any tuner synchro summons early on since none exist (to my knowledge), but I figure I can grow into that. Maybe find a fair homebrew'd one at some point later on in the RP?

Gensokian

That all depends on how your character develops, and what Silk thinks. I'm sure it can happen, though, just like I'm sure the manga Masked HEROs will be allowed. I know I don't see a problem with them.

Rex Pacis

I too would be quite interested in this........pending I'm allowed to keep my theme cause I would want to use a hero deck I recently built...first one I ever built...still in the beta phase. Mine is fusion so the synchros and XYZs don't affect me much. Though I will say I don't think XYZs are that complicated. Tribute from the field the monsters/type of monsters listed then those monsters become your XYZ materials if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway was not sure if we could double up on themes...since Latooni would want to run masked heroes. I would have a hero deck too not sure if that is a problem. My deck isn't centered around the masked heroes but I do have them in there....though I could try and build that Exodia deck I've had in the back of my head if that is preferred.

"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

Gensokian

Well, I don't really know about that. I mean, it'd be officially up to Silk, but I don't really see a problem with having two variations of HEROs floating around.

Silk

Not too farmilliar with the masked heroes, but same rule applies with homebrew cards, as long as the group is ok with them, I don't have much complaint. But I would prefer if the people using the custom stuff had a secondary legitamate deck, just so if someone did take issue with the unofficial cards, theres a back up alternative without a lot of aggro involved :)

Latooni Subota

If you're going something other than Masked HEROs in your deck, I don't see a problem. After all, in order to actually USE the Masked HEROs you sort-of have to build a deck around them, since you can't use normal fusion means to get them :x

Gensokian

I think that, if we get one more character sheet, I'll post up Malchovitch's, and then that should be enough to make a main recruitment thread, then start the whole shin-dig off. Soooo, yeah, hurry up people who haven't made character sheets yet. >:/

Rex Pacis

Yea like I said its still beta trying to see how things play out. I'm liking it so far but there are many adjustments to be made for sure at least here I can put all the cards I want in it so thats cool. I don't use Goka cause without those manga cards I hear they are all pretty lackluster but that Absolute Zero/Acid combo is too beast I usually hold one mask change just for that and I'm liking Vapor's effect though I need to get Tempest in there too who I don't have. Dian is meh too right now though if he gets to stay on the field for a bit he is a huge help. You guys are probably gonna laugh when you see the list....total noob lol. Kinda gave me the idea for my character and his opening lol.

Just one question....are we gonna be able to see our opponent's hand with this dice roll business? I can see how that is fair but kinda sucks too cause then we know what to destroy, take, or block if we get the chance. Kinda takes the mystery out of the game there will be no Yugi magic marker moments like me and my friends call it when he totally ass rapes your field and monsters with Kuriboh and ****

Though I guess you definitely would have to play your cards better.

I'll try have the sheet up soon....gotta look through my deck too. I am very excite.....xD

We should have a heart of the cards roll....lol.
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

Gensokian

I'm not too sure about that; I have a feeling it won't be that way, unless you want to keep checking your opponent's rolls. The way I see it, is that you make your rolls, and you don't tell your opponent, but if your opponent, for some reason, suspects you of forging your rolls, you can show them to prove your innocence. Seems like the logical step to me.

Silk

No because your sending the dice roll to me through the user id#4615 so your number is sent directly to me as well as the person who made the roll.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Latooni Subota on September 23, 2012, 11:51:31 AM
If you're going something other than Masked HEROs in your deck, I don't see a problem. After all, in order to actually USE the Masked HEROs you sort-of have to build a deck around them, since you can't use normal fusion means to get them :x

Why not do a Gem Knight deck Latooni?

Laughing Hyena

Name: Madison Sage
Appearance/description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
History: Madison really is not special in regards to dueling and doesn't consider himself the best. He is a holding a deep appericiation for the opposite sex and whilst he often will be detered because he cannot speak it doesn't stop him from finding the loveliest cards in duel monsters for collecting them. Hes actually quite keen on them because he has an artistic eye as well as a secondary hobby and will usually hide those perversions through that hobby naturally. It doesnt help that hes already handicapped as is.

Truth be told he is trying out for the Academy because of the opportunity for adventure which is what his spirits love most about duel monsters. You can meet so many intriging people and witness amazing things. Half are from word of mouth, most are from reports and television. But regardless he want's to experience this magic first hand. He is a deep lover of magic and honestly believes in it completely because originally Madison was born mute and had to struggle with this handicap for most of his life. He still does as his voice has not returned to him. Still he holds on to perhaps finding a voice of his own.

Deck: The Book of Prophecy

1-2) Spellbook Tower of Prophecy
3-5) Spellbook of Alma
6-7) Spellbook of Life
8-9) Spellbook of Power
10-12) Spellbook of Wisdom
13-15) Spellbook of Secrets
16-17) Magical Dimension
18-19) Mystical Space Typhoon
20) Heavy Storm
21) Dark Hole
22) Monster Reborn
23-24) Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
25-27) Temperance of Prophecy
28-30) High Priestess of Prophecy
31-32) Justice of Prophecy
33-35) Magical Exemplar
36-37) Effect Veiler
38) Charioteer of Prophecy
39-40) Night's End Sorcerer

Side Deck
Breaker the Magical Warrior x2
Rapid-Fire Magician x3
Blast Magician x3
Charioteer of Prophecy x2
Strength of Prophecy x2
Spellbook of Power x1
Miracle Synchro Fusion x2

Extra Deck
T.G Wonder Magician x2
Tempest Magician x2
Explosive Magician x2
Arcanite Magician x2
Supreme Arcanite Magician x2

Deck: The Black Book

1-3) Injection Fairy Lily
4-6) Dark Elf
7-8) Blizzard Princess
9-10) Mystical Elf
11-13) Magician's Valkyria
14-15) Card Ejector
16-18) Magical Exemplar
19-20) GaGaGa Shield
21-23) Magician's Circle
24-25) Mirror Force
26-27) Bottomless Trap Hole
28) Call of the Haunted
29) Dark Hole
30-32) Magical Dimension
33-34) Secret Pass to the Treasures
35-36) Megamorph
37-38) Magicians Unite
39) Pot of Avarice
40) Monster Reborn

~Music~

(Romaji,Translation,Kanji)Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Anniversary Movie Song-MakeMagic-Jealkb

Gensokian

Name: Malchovitch Pain
Sexual Preference: Would be straight, if he had time.
Appearance/Description:
(minus the swords and such; just going for the look)
History: At a very young age, Malchovitch was a bit of a troubled child. He hardly ever cried, but he also never really made too much noise. Anyone who came to see him would swear that he would stare at them, and they would feel his young mind pierce their souls, and no one felt comfortable around him. This persisted as he grew older, though a strange, knowing smile always was upon his face. The only time he would be "normal" around others would be when he was playing Duel Monsters, but even then, that didn't last long when he started researching the origins, back to the ancient Egyptian days, when it was said that the monsters were real.

It was then that he knew his calling; he was supposed to make his own monsters. How did he know? The demon inside him told him so. After he figured this out, when he dueled people alone, they started showing up at the hospital with blank eyes, low pulses, and low brain patterns. It was as if they were in a comatose state. Malchovitch didn't care, though, and when questioned one day, he let the police know that he had nothing to do with it; they needed to ask the Scarlet Master, but he wasn't around. Besides...he succeeded in his goal.

However, he knew that his current success was not enough; if he were to achieve the ultimate prize, he'd need more people. The best place he knew was the Academy...it would be his new hunting grounds.

Deck: The Scarlet Devil Mansion.
1. Scarlet Devil Mansion
2. Scarlet Devil Mansion
3. Scarlet Devil Mansion
4. SDM Fairy Maid
5. SDM Fairy Maid
6. SDM Gatekeeper, Hong Meiling
7. SDM Gatekeeper, Hong Meiling
8. SDM Gatekeeper Double
9. SDM Gatekeeper Double
10. SDM Gatekeeper Double
11. SDM Magician, Patchouli Knowledge
12. SDM Magician, Patchouli Knowledge
13. SDM Magician, Patchouli Knowledge
14. SDM Librarians
15. SDM Librarians
16. SDM Librarians
17. SDM Servant, Koakuma
18. SDM Servant, Koakuma
19. SDM Servant, Koakuma
20. SDM Head Maid, Sakuya Izayoi
21. SDM Head Maid, Sakuya Izayoi
22. SDM Head Maid, Sakuya Izayoi
23. SDM Mistress, Remilia Scarlet
24. Scarlet Bonds
25. Scarlet Bonds
26. Misdirection
27. Misdirection
28. No Slouching!
29. Starbow Break
30. Spear the Gungnir
31. Dark Hole
32. Monster Reborn
33. Mystical Space Typhoon
34. Mystical Space Typhoon
35. Pot of Avarice
36. Gate Security
37. Solemn Warning
38. Solemn Warning
39. Bottomless Trap Hole
40. Bottomless Trap Hole

Other possible cards
SDM Secret, Flandre Scarlet
Our Guest Forever
Cranberry Trap
And Then There Were None
Do Not Enter
Play Time

These cards may be placed in the main deck, depending on what deck he might know he'll face. Otherwise, it's the 40 cards listed in the main deck.

Latooni Subota

Because I like my Kamen Riders! Besides, I have my deck made, just looking around for pictures to finish my character. Hopefully the deck will work okay, considering the high amount of crappy Normal Monsters in it XD

Gensokian

Hey, if you can make it work, doesn't matter how crappy the normal monsters are. But, yes, pleeeease make your character; this game needs more boobs. @3@

Silk

Given the lack of girls in the game atm, I might set up an additional character for me to run with during the game as well, although she'll likely be pretty third wheel

Gensokian

Oh, right, that reminds that, in case of the villain not really playing a role until later in the game, and with Silk's permission, I might be making a character that I actually use more often who's just a student and doesn't want any trouble.

Laughing Hyena

I could ask Annie if she wants to join. She loves anime so maybe this would appeal to her as well even if she doesnt play the game itself. If she got to play as non duelist female leads that might work. Cannot hurt to try.

Oh and also just for funsies Im making a character flavored deck. If Gen wants a challenge he can try and help make a crouching moron hidden badass deck with me!

Gensokian

I have no idea what you mean by that, but you know how to contact me so you can explain.

Latooni Subota

Well . . you DID say you wanted more boobs. I trust this is sufficient? *Innocent whistling*

Name: Jessie Smith
Sex: 16
Sexual preference: Bicurious
Appearance/Description:

History: Jessie Smith is an American-born girl with a jet-setting corporate lawyer for a mother. While her mother was off zipping around and sueing people for legal shenanigans, Jessie enjoyed a relatively laid-back life at home and school. Early on she picked up an interest in Duel Monsters, and happily convinced her friends to start playing it with her. Sadly, she wasn't particularly amazing when it came to all of the strategy and tactics . . but she still got admitted to the West Duel Academy.

She spent roughly a year there polishing her skills and getting meager grades, before her mother showed up one day with a japanese businessman on her arm. Apparently they'd met on one of her trips and promptly eloped, and now she was accepting a job at the Kaiba Corporation's legal department so she could be close to her new husband, a low level management type for a Kaiba Corp factory. Because of this Jessie got herself a transfer over to the island Duel Academy . . which put her smack-dab in the middle of the Slyfer Red dorms, thanks to that unfortunate rule about transfer students having to start out as Reds. Still, she'd probably end up there with her meager grades anyways, so maybe it was all for the best?

Deck:
HENSHIN Deck

1: Masked Hero Bassols
2: Masked Hero Bassols
3: Masked Hero Bassols
4: Masked Hero Dusk Crow
5: Masked Hero Dusk Crow
6: Masked Hero Dusk Crow
7: Masked Hero Gust
8: Masked Hero Gust
9: Masked Hero Gust
10: Masked Hero Rekka
11: Masked Hero Rekka
12: Masked Hero Rekka
13: Masked Hero Fountain
14: Masked Hero Fountain
15: Masked Hero Fountain
16: Elemental Hero Ocean
17: Elemental Hero Ocean
18: Elemental Hero Stratos
19: Elemental Hero Stratos
20: Mask Change
21: Mask Change
22: Mask Change
23: Damaged Mask
24: Damaged Mask
25: Damaged Mask
26: Double Attack (Attack Union)
27: Double Attack (Attack Union)
28: Negate Attack
29: Form Change
30: Form Change
31: Form Change
32: Mystical Space Typhoon
33: Mystical Space Typhoon
34: Double Summon
35: Double Summon
36: Urgent Line
37: Urgent Line
38: Urgent Line
39: Common Charity
40: Common Charity

Fusion Deck-
1: Masked HERO Acid
2: Masked HERO Acid
3: Masked HERO Acid
4: Masked HERO Dian
5: Masked HERO Dian
6: Masked HERO Dian
7: Masked HERO Vapor
8: Masked HERO Vapor
9: Masked HERO Vapor
10: Masked HERO Goka
11: Masked HERO Goka
12: Masked HERO Goka
13:
14:
15:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Annie

Hi, people!

Hyena sent me an invitation to this game... Although I'm not acquainted with Yu-gi-oh (the anime and the card game), me and Hyena thought if it is not possible to me to join in a role that is not directly involved with the card duels. Maybe an Academy staff, or something.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Gensokian

It's all up to Silk, but if she were to honor my temporary GM position, I wouldn't mind it, so long there was a good reason for the character not to duel/be able to duel, but still be around the grounds. Perhaps, as you said, a staff member that isn't a part of the dueling curriculum, like a nurse or something.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Silk

Your call genko, I don't have an issue with it :)

Gensokian

Well, if it's my call, I say Helloooooooooo Nurse! Or whatever Annie would like her character to be. I do suggest a nurse, though, because when the villain really gets active, we're gonna need one. Jus' sayin'. >w>

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Latooni Subota

DigitLninja

hmm... would love some behind the counter service...
Quotes to Live by:

Gensokian

Name: Percy Mudo
Sexual Preference: Straight
Appearance/description:

History: Not much is really known about Percy Mudo. If anyone were to ask him, he'd say that his life was alright, and that was enough. The only thing known about him is that he usually keeps to himself, though he can be social if he must, and can be easy going. Usually, though, people tend to avoid him, because of the fact he won't talk about his past; most think he's hiding a dark secret. He never truly acts like he is, though; he usually acts like any other person would do, despite the negativity towards him.

Deck: Gishki 8 (Level 8 Gishki)
1. Gishki Abyss
2. Gishki Abyss
3. Gishki Abyss
4. Gishki Ariel
5. Gishki Ariel
6. Gishki Ariel
7. Gishki Chain
8. Gishki Chain
9. Gishki Chain
10. Gishki Natalia
11. Gishki Shadow
12. Gishki Shadow
13. Gishki Shadow
14. Gishki Vision
15. Gishki Vision
16. Gishki Vision
17. Effect Veiler
18. Effect Veiler
19. Evigishki Levianima
20. Evigishki Levianima
21. Evigishki Soul Ogre
22. Evigishki Soul Ogre
23. Evigishki Zeal Gigas
24. Evigishki Zeal Gigas
25. Gishki Aquamirror
26. Gishki Aquamirror
27. Gishki Aquamirror
28. Salvage
29. Salvage
30. Salvage
31. Dark Hole
32. Monster Reborn
33. Heavy Storm
34. Mystical Space Typhoon
35. Mystical Space Typhoon
36. Solemn Warning
37. Solemn Warning
38. Bottomless Trap Hole
39. Bottomless Trap Hole
40. Solemn Judgment

This is the guy I'm probably actually going to use the most, and who will be doing the ranking duels.

Annie

Name: Alyssa Mei
Sex: Female
Sexual preference: Mainly straight, but could be pushed to bi. Submissive.
Appearance:

More pictures: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

History:

When a teenager, Alyssa tried to be a duelist, to no success. Fortunately, the girl found her talent in the studies, succeeding to graduate very early and becoming one of the most young nurse working in an Academy. Her profession is her passion and she takes it seriously, working hard to treat her patients.

Her gentle, shy nature makes her seems to be even younger. No wonder she have a lot of fans within the Academy. Once in a while, some student pretends to be sick just to be near her or take advantage of her innocence while taking care of them. She really worries about the students and makes everything in her power to make them feel better.

One of her hobbies is music. She can hear any kind of music, having no strong preference. Nearly all the time she can be seen using that big headphones, listening to some music. That could be the reason why she's so distracted sometimes.

Deck: "What do you mean by... oh, you mean that funny cards?" *sheepish smile * "Hm.. I have none..."

Gensokian

Alright, that checks out fine by me; we'll have to make sure to keep her relevant to the plot. Like I said, though, when the villain gets active, she'll certainly be necessary, due to the way he'll be dealing with NPCs and probably some PCs, depending on how the story goes.

Annie

Nice!

Well, maybe there's a doctor in the academy as well, so she can have more freedom to wander around the place when not needed in the infirmary. Since she's young and shy, I think most students will have trouble to look at her like an authority figure. Many of them would consider her like one of the student body.

Gensokian

I don't see too much of a problem with that, though it'll all depend on how she's inevitably played during the game. There's definitely some room to meander and work some things out to get some things straight as it starts up. Just as long as she can be a nurse, that's what matters; what she does in her free time is her own business.

Gensokian

Alright, people, it's about that time for people to RP the ranking duels to figure out who's in what class. However, we have a dilemma; what I need you people to decide is what board to put it in; NC Human small groups system, or anything you think would be the best fit for this.

Laughing Hyena

Not sure. This is a system game but usually Yugioh is very Light as an RPG.

Annie

Maybe we should leave it as NC just to have the option later? Dunno, maybe the villain can kidnap one of the girls and... who knows what can happen?  :o

Laughing Hyena

Alright I suppose that can work. Anyway Annie don't worry yer exempt from the NC stuff if you choose. I know you don't like being forced or being in bondage.

Annie

But a villain gently teasing my char until he breaks her down would be nice...  >:)
This can be still considered as NC, right?

Damn, I think I need to make a O/O thread asap! ;P

Gensokian

Well, I don't know much about that, but it seems like that's two votes for NC human. Any others going to toss in their votes? It'll probably start off tomorrow afternoon, if everything is alright on either Silk's or my end. I know I just had major computer problems, so I have to use a backup at this point.

Latooni Subota

NC Human is fine. Leaves the door open for those that want a little force to have some.

ShadowFox89

I'm interested if there's still room. Never really got to put Rune to use....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gensokian

Yeah, I think we have room for one more. Also, since the vote seems to be that NC human works out, I'll be making the thread soon. The people that want to duel first, go ahead and either say so in here, or PM me so that I know who to mention.

EDIT: Alright, the main thread has been made; when I get back, I'll make the OOC (unless Silk wants to do it), and I'll have the first two duels start. I shouldn't be more than just a few hours, so hang tight, people; for now, just make your character introductions in the thread and just have them kinda mosey on into the main auditorium, and socialize a bit if you so desire.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153091.0

Latooni Subota

We should probably have a Character Thread as well, so we don't clutter up the OOC with our sheets/have to reference the interest check thread.

Annie

Just to let you know, I usually put a header on my posts. I think it makes easier to follow up characters and it's funny to put some reactions in the avatars. Hope there's no problem. ;)

Gensokian

The header shouldn't really be a problem, and in a game like this, might be necessary to keep everyone's locations in check.

But, here's the character sheet thread; just copy/paste all your character's info into your post. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153116.0

And here's the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153117.0

ZameRagues

I have a buddy who would be willing to play a teacher, he'd have a deck but won't duel except for rare occasions or if the situation asks.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Gensokian

Alright, well, if he wants in, he can come in here and plead his case, and I'll consider it.

ShadowFox89

What are you looking for as far as a character sheet? Do you need a full deck?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gensokian

Yup, full deck, with numbers for each of them for a dice bot. If you look under the spoilers for the decks of character sheets already made, you'll see the format.

ShadowFox89

I'm going to use a slightly altered character from a previous game... Though, dunno if I wanna go with Rune or make his sister, Sigil.

Name: Rune (same name online and offline)
Personality: Rune has a laid back, go with the flow personality. It is hard to get her angry or upset, she just shrugs off most things. Because of this generally carefree attitude, she hasn't done well in dueling, playing mostly as an amateur. When she does get serious, it usually doesn't last long.
Backstory: Rune is an only child, her father a Sector Security chief and her mother the head of R&D for a company that makes dueling devices. She didn't have many friends growing up, spending most of her time in study or learning something. Rune spent a good deal of time learning to duel, playing more for the fun than for the glory. Her mother being the head of R&D, Rune got to see experimental stuff before it hit market, and would often experiment with building her own duel disk, such as the one she currently uses. Before coming to Duel Academy, Rune studied to become a member of Sector Security.
Ons:
Offs: Bodily waste, injury
In Character Kinks:
Appearance: Rune is tall, with a slim build and small chest, her hair a wild green. Her hawklike eyes are dark red, with a tattoo over the left of her face in a stylized Nordic rune. Rune wears a Ra yellow jacket, underneath that is a red t-shirt. She wears a pair of blue jeans held up by a brown belt, her deck hanging off to the side and out of the way. On her left arm, Rune wears her silver and blue duel disk.

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gensokian

Alright, it seems alright, just be sure that Utopia gets taken out of the Extra; we aren't using Xyz unless Silk gives you special permission.

ShadowFox89

Like I said, it was for a different game. And I'm still not sure on which gender I wanna use :P

What's the gender balance right now?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gensokian

Eh, I think it's more men than women at this point, so if you want to be a woman for that balance, go right ahead.

AidenWhite

Is there room for a fellow Russian? If so I'll have something up in a few hours
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Laughing Hyena

Could be a transfer student from the other academy in the artic.

Gensokian

Yeah, we could probably squeeze you in, Aiden. Just realized that we're one short of people who need to do ranking duels, so if you have a character/deck in mind, we could use ya.

ShadowFox89

Alright, character edit'd for female gender and I took out the XYZ monster. Never used the deck before....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gensokian

Well, alright, then, go ahead and put it in the character thread, or if you're not sure, go ahead and PM it to me.

AidenWhite

Here you go. Open to any and all suggestions

Name: Mikhail Nikolaevich Dostoevsky

Appearance

History: Born and raised in Russia, Mikhail was tutored by his father, Nikolai, who was a world championship duelist known and loved by many. Nikolai knew his time was coming to an end since he had a chronic heart disease, so in order to slow it down and teach his son how to wield a deck and a duel disk properly, they moved to cabin in cold Siberia. A harsh environment and a rigorous training schedule made Mikhail at age eight already one of the worlds top-class duelists. Mikhail entered a tournament at age 10 and won without struggle. Two years later, Nikolai died and Mikhail was left alone in an orphanage. Mikhail has a strong affinity towards wanting to continue on the Dostoevsky legacy of ultimate-top class dueling. Not much else is known about Mikhail since most of his developmental years he had spent in Siberia or in a secluded place in Russia. As soon as he hit 17, he left the orphanage to attend the Duel Academy and become the top of the top.

Siberian Fury

1. Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier
2. Cryomancer of the Ice Barrier
3. Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier
4. Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier
5. Defender of the Ice Barrier
6. Defender of the Ice Barrier
7. Dewdark of the Ice Barrier
8. Dewdark of the Ice Barrier
9. General Gantala of the Ice Barrier
10. General Grunard of the Ice Barrier
11. General Raiho of the Ice Barrier
12. Geomancer of the Ice Barrier
13. Geomancer of the Ice Barrier
14. Medium of the Ice Barrier
15. Numbing Grub in the Ice Barrier
16. Numbing Grub in the Ice Barrier
17. Pilgrim of the Ice Barrier
18. Prior of the Ice Barrier
19. Prior of the Ice Barrier
20. Prior of the Ice Barrier
21. Royal Knight of the Ice Barrier
22. Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier
23. Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier
24. Samurai of the Ice Barrier
25. Secret Guards of the Ice Barrier
26. Spellbreaker of the Ice Barrier
27. Strategist of the Ice Barrier
28. Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier
29. Magic Triangle of the Ice Barrier
30. Medallion of the Ice Barrier
31. Medallion of the Ice Barrier
32. Salvage
33. Trade-In
34. Book of Moon
35. Seven Tools of the Bandit
36. Seven Tools of the Bandit
37. Royal Decree
38. Royal Decree
39. Mirror Force
40. Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck
2x Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
2x Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Gensokian

Ah, geez, Ice Barriers...well, fits a Russian theme, I suppose. Either way, go ahead and put that into the character sheet thread, and I'll figure out what to do with Mikhail later. It won't be too long a wait, hopefully, but it depends one what everyone else is doing.

Rex Pacis

I bookmarked the other threads but didnt know where to post this....dont technically have a character to be out of lol.

I am still up for this if you'll have me just been pretty busy lately. As for the ranking duel my character was gonna practically be a noob at this game to start so i figured he would be a red no matter what. Still have not had a chance to flesh out his details but if you desperately need someone for the rankings ill try and hustle up.

Gensokian

Well, I'm not certain how desperate we are for the ranking duels anymore, but I'm sure one more on board couldn't hurt. Just kinda wish more women would show up, though; we only have three. :/

ShanaTheIV

Sweet, a Yu-Gi-Oh rp! I haven't played that game in like a million years but I would love to participate. Are there still any spots left?

Gensokian

Eh...we probably can squeeze you in, but we're rather short on female characters, so if you'd be alright with that, it'd be much appreciated. If you're really interested, just PM me, and I'll fill you in on some stuff you'd need to know.

ShadowFox89

I can assure you, Shana has no problem playing a female character :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

ShanaTheIV

Name: Nagisa Ryu
Appearance: Something like this
Sexuality: Bi
Bio: Nagisa has a tomboyish personality with a tad bit of clumsiness. Although she is overall a friendly individual, she would also sometimes try to act cool and badass even though she still has much to learn and isn't always as graceful as she wants to be. Nagisa is also somewhat of a Pyro fanatic and uses mostly Fire-type monsters similar to the Volcanic build Axel Brodie used. Nagi is usually unafraid to accept a challenge, even though she'd more that likely lose. Her hobbies include sports, gaming in geranal and eating spicy food.
Skill level: Novice
Cards:
Monsters

Royal Firestorm Guards
Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
Lava Golem
Flamvell Baby
Volcanic Shell
Volcanic Scattershot
Volcanic Doomfire
Volcanic Counter
Volcanic Slicer
Volcanic Rocket
Volcanic Hammerer
Solar Flare Dragon
Flamvell Firedog
Volcanic Queen
Laval Magma Cannoneer
The Thing in the Crater
Lady Assailant of Flames
Ultimate Baseball Kid
Little Chimera

Spells

Pot of Avarice
Gold Sarcophagus
Foolish Burial
Soul of Fire
Level Limit - Area B
Dark Room of Nightmare
Molten Destruction
Blaze Accelerator
Tri-Blaze Accelerator
Wild Fire
Monster Reincarnation
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps

Backfire
Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai
Final Attack Orders
Magic Cylinder
Volcanic Recharge
Firewall
Ojama Trio
Battle Mania
Spell Reclamation
Nightmare Wheel
Gravity Bind
Discord
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Karma Cut
Royal Oppression

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Karuzen

I would love to join, I do have a real deck...being a grave keeper deck, but I would love to have an old deck I had on a forum site. It was used by a pervert and consisted of nothing but bikini monsters. Bikini being the arch-type of the monsters. Also have a level deck, but I find that one boring and takes forever to to a move.

Gensokian

I think we're tapping into our limit here, so I don't think we could fit you in, but if someone quits, you'll be the first I contact for a replacement, methinks. Just don't hold your breath about it, though.

Laughing Hyena

apygoos

I could throw my hat into the ring, can play M or F characters

Gensokian

Well, again, we're tapped out with how many I think we could handle, so I'll have to keep you on hold. Might need Silk to lock this thread, if she'd answer my PMs. :/

ShadowFox89

Silk has a tendency to get busy for a week or so at a time ^^'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

well thanks for putting me on hold ^_^ if anyone is interested in a  side yugioh plot or something, let me know!