The Hive Queen's Dominion (Hardcore, Extreme MxM, Pathfinder game)

Started by PaleEnchantress, November 15, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 19, 2014, 05:20:11 PM
Hmm...  Since I'm taking a -2 acp for being so well-hung, I don't suppose I could also get a secondary slam attack out of it, could I? :P I'm guessing the answer is no, but I figured I'd ask, since it seems like an amusing modification to add.

It would be amusing indeed, but I'm going to say no. Can't blame you for trying though. I actually thought about it! I doubt we could take it very seriously at that point. The Wilder changed to alchemist and we have a demonologist now too.

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

LisztesFerenc

Locally I think the penalty should only apply if you are erect, so it could be prevented with a cage or something like that, possibly built into the character's armour. That's what I was going to go with, but maybe that is too much details.

Seems like despite his large size, Carric will be more of an adaptable melee combatant, not the part's powerhouse. With blink shirt (which I was thinking of refluffing as a sort of "rebirth" as his body collapses and dessicated, hatching out of a spoor which are deposited on most surfaces within the immediate area) and a sizable grapple modifier he can identify threats and gank them, or at least attempts. Mental stat wise he is quite wise and reasonable intelligent but lacks self confident as he feels himself inferior to his Queen, as a loyal subject should.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on November 19, 2014, 06:12:17 PM
  Locally I think the penalty should only apply if you are erect, so it could be prevented with a cage or something like that, possibly built into the character's armour. That's what I was going to go with, but maybe that is too much details.

Seems like despite his large size, Carric will be more of an adaptable melee combatant, not the part's powerhouse. With blink shirt (which I was thinking of refluffing as a sort of "rebirth" as his body collapses and dessicated, hatching out of a spoor which are deposited on most surfaces within the immediate area) and a sizable grapple modifier he can identify threats and gank them, or at least attempts. Mental stat wise he is quite wise and reasonable intelligent but lacks self confident as he feels himself inferior to his Queen, as a loyal subject should.

Im enjoying your concepts. I think you'll keep the ACP even if not erect but Eiseth may just cocklock you anyway so he doesn't have to worry about you wasting your semen when it's not being pumped out of you.

Totemist is so flexible that im not entirely sure what you're focusing on. Between you and the alchemist we should have most non CHA utility skills covered, and the CHA ones covered by the crusader and I.

I had intended on this being an on site game. But with only 2 people from E showing interest I collected some of my off site friends to fill the gaps and now will probably move it to <snip> which everyone can join really easily unlike E which has a long approval process. Im just waiting for a child board to be made before moving the ooc talk over there. Ill probably lock this thread once thats done to prevent confusion as long as you both are cool with it.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Kunoichi

I'm alright with moving over to that board.  I'll sign up for an account there some time tonight. ^^