Dominant Males wanted, [NC-H] students or teachers for Sex Island game.

Started by Haibane, December 12, 2008, 04:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Haibane

We have enough new players for now, thank you to everyone who expressed an interest. I will reopen the game to more characters if and when we need them.

Haibane

I want to investigate fitting in another male instructor. He needs to be a serious dom though how you play him is up to you as long as you do not play him light and jokey. Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks.

morningglory

My whistle is swinging around my neck as we speak - if there's anything I can do...

Aiden

Quote from: Haibane on December 21, 2008, 10:24:59 AM
I want to investigate fitting in another male instructor. He needs to be a serious dom though how you play him is up to you as long as you do not play him light and jokey. Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks.

*Tosses arms into the air*
This role was made for me!!!

Haibane

There is an opening for another dominant male as an instructor. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Haibane

There is now an opening for a male student as well. Preferably an alpha ;)

Haibane

We still have openings for multiple male players/characters. An instructor and 2 or 3 students. Alpha males preferred please ;)

PM me if you are interested.

Haibane

I still have openings for a couple of males. Either student or instructor or both.

Ramster

And what kind of red-blooded male doesn't enjoy your openings, eh?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Haibane

I still have a couple of openings for male players. Please indicate your interest in the OOC thread for the time being.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24687.msg961638#msg961638[/quote]