persephone325

Vote Tally

Red - 2
NightOwl - 1
Val - 1
KS - 1

Yet to vote

Mint, Sunshine, MP, KS, Derwaysh, NightOwl, Missy
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

NightOwl35

I'm gonna hold off on my vote til I hear a bit from other people.

Valerian

Well, I don't feel quite ready to tackle the whole question of whether or not RedPhoenix is the Jester or not, so for now I think I'll vote for King Serperior and cross my fingers.

(Edit: Fixed tag)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

RedPhoenix

That is your king you are voting for Valerian.

I find that suspicious so I am changing my vote back to Valerian.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Derwaysh

Enough chaos. I call for a Kingly presence too, thus voting for KS! 8-)
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

persephone325

Vote Tally

Red - 2
NightOwl - 1
Val - 1
KS - 2

Yet to vote

Mint, Sunshine, MP, KS, NightOwl, Missy
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SunshineSparkle

Sorry KS, but for some reason I don't trust you.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Galactic Druid

Geez KS, I'm not sure what you did to make everyone so suspicious of you.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

King Serperior

I do not know myself.  Then again, I suppose it is to be expected when one is not posting often not speaking up as much as others would like considering that being the case in the past.  I shall not blame everyone for if this does come to pass, they will have realized their grave error and be one step backwards from finding the actual killer.  Again, this appears to be out of of my hands.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

As the spokesperson
Who is responsible for
Breaking of the tie

Should we have a tie
I would like your reasoning
Behind every choice

<3

Mintprincess

Quote from: King Serperior on March 12, 2016, 10:27:25 AM
I do not know myself.  Then again, I suppose it is to be expected when one is not posting often not speaking up as much as others would like considering that being the case in the past.  I shall not blame everyone for if this does come to pass, they will have realized their grave error and be one step backwards from finding the actual killer.  Again, this appears to be out of of my hands.

Am I clear on this?
Are you truly giving up?
Just go vote me out?

Its out of my hands
Just throw them up in the air
Like I just don't care?

King Serperior

No, my dear Mint.  I am not giving up.  I just have yet to find an argument otherwise that will convince the masses.  I believe if we actually used our heads instead of a massive witch hunt, then we would be better off.  I have admitted that I was already suspicious of Red for her flip-flopping votes, but it is only a suspicion.  I have no actual evidence of her doing anything that purposefully getting under everyone's skin because she can.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Mintprincess

Quote from: King Serperior on March 12, 2016, 10:35:04 AM
No, my dear Mint.  I am not giving up.  I just have yet to find an argument otherwise that will convince the masses.  I believe if we actually used our heads instead of a massive witch hunt, then we would be better off.  I have admitted that I was already suspicious of Red for her flip-flopping votes, but it is only a suspicion.  I have no actual evidence of her doing anything that purposefully getting under everyone's skin because she can.

My mind is wide open
I am very logical
Give me your reasons

King Serperior

As of now, I have nothing to explain because I have yet to find solid reasoning for anyone.  I generally prefer to compile my information and make an educated selection.  Sure, I can name off any name and hope I am right, but then I am just guessing.  In all reality, blind finger pointing leads to removing more good than bad.  That is why I prefer holding my opinion and listening to what others have to say first.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Valerian

At this stage of the game, there is only guessing, and no one's got any solid reasoning -- except the bad guys at least know not to vote for each other.   ::)  Since we can't abstain from voting, we usually have to trust to luck in the early rounds.  I freely admit that I was following a hunch with my vote (and it makes me a little nervous that others have voted the same way), but votes can be changed if and when more information is available.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mintprincess

Quote from: Valerian on March 12, 2016, 11:08:17 AM
At this stage of the game, there is only guessing, and no one's got any solid reasoning -- except the bad guys at least know not to vote for each other.   ::)  Since we can't abstain from voting, we usually have to trust to luck in the early rounds.  I freely admit that I was following a hunch with my vote (and it makes me a little nervous that others have voted the same way), but votes can be changed if and when more information is available.

Goddess has a point
We don't have information
To make a good choice

Quote from: Valerian on March 09, 2016, 08:00:05 AM
I kind of want to vote for Myobi, just on a hunch, but then we might end up with another tie.  >.<  *ponders*  I guess I'll vote for Mintprincess.  My hunches usually aren't much help anyway.  ::)

Speaker would like to
Remind the Goddess that she
Is good at Hunches

Haiku Count: 29

King Serperior

You are not the only one worries at that new line of votes.  As much as I wish it would work to say I am not of the Mafia, no one will believe just on word of mouth alone because everyone, except maybe the Jester, would say that they were not a part of the murderers.  The only evidence I have to prove my innocence can be denied in a 'he said, she said' argument as well as make me a possible target.  Even saying this possibly puts a target at my back, despite the fact that I know barely as much as I did when I started.  Quite the conundrum, is it not?  I have yet to have pieced together even the smallest part of this puzzle for I am flying as blindly as anyone at this moment.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Galactic Druid

* ThatRPGuy starts a betting pool on how many haiku this game will have before it ends.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

RedPhoenix

The mafia are the ones voting KS for no reason, they're doing so because they're afraid I'll kill them in the night if they vote for me.

Silly mafia. So easily you are tricked.

Mintprincess

Quote from: King Serperior on March 12, 2016, 11:24:01 AM
You are not the only one worries at that new line of votes.  As much as I wish it would work to say I am not of the Mafia, no one will believe just on word of mouth alone because everyone, except maybe the Jester, would say that they were not a part of the murderers. 

We have twelve people left
None of whom are "mafia"
If asked to admit

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 12, 2016, 11:24:07 AM
* ThatRPGuy starts a betting pool on how many haiku this game will have before it ends.

Throw down a number
Let's see if I can make a
Reasonable count

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 12, 2016, 11:55:23 AM
The mafia are the ones voting KS for no reason, they're doing so because they're afraid I'll kill them in the night if they vote for me.

Silly mafia. So easily you are tricked.

And why is that so
My pretty waiting lady
That they target him?

Haiku Count: 32

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Mintprincess on March 12, 2016, 01:23:47 PM
And why is that so
My pretty waiting lady
That they target him?

Because he is available to be targeted, and he is not me. :)

If there is any more method to this decided lack of madness, you would have to ask it of them!

Mintprincess

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 12, 2016, 01:27:50 PM
Because he is available to be targeted, and he is not me. :)

If there is any more method to this decided lack of madness, you would have to ask it of them!

I have a feeling
The only response I would
Receive is silence

* Speaker Mint  peers around the room!

Haiku Count: 33

RedPhoenix

The silence is indeed deafening.

Missy

Quote from: Valerian on March 12, 2016, 11:08:17 AM

Which is kind of the reason I feel terrible to vote early? I mean day one on Salem is always whomever yells loudest to get someone killed and hopefully that persons not a bad guy?

Mintprincess

The round ends today
This speaker does not know who
To place her vote for

Sadly we must choose
A poor soul to randomly
Hang from the gallows

I personally
Prefer to vote for someone
Who is not active

Thus later today
This Princess will place her vote