Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Banned for mistaking Insanity for boredom :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for being bored, have fun, silly!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not giving me fun

Sybl

Anesa

Banned for not wanting me it!

Izzy1337

Thread-wide ban for overly quick posting!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for picking on the slow ones!

Izzy1337

Banned, I don't type slowly. I'm just picky about what I write.

Anesa

Banned for fan-faring!  LOL

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

banned for talking
Cause mocking and talking rhyme
and that was crap not worth a dime!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

banned for not joining in :p
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

banned for not inviting me to join in ;p

Sybl

Banned for not jumping in.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: forbiddenfruit on July 21, 2011, 11:16:00 PM
banned for not inviting me to join in ;p
banned for thinking you need an invite...

You're already almost one of us crazy cooks, Fruit! Best of luck on your approval process!! :)

And now to Sybl..

Banned for being awol so long :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for thinking I was.. I wasn't. :P

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

You welcome, Fruit..

banned for not banning me :p
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for stumping her with your welcoming act.. ;P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for trying to paint me in evil light :p

Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Banned for not realizing that it's you making the light evil.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for blatantly calling me evil!
-hugs da Izzy-
hehehe
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for thinking I thought you were evil, when you were thinking my thoughts all wrong!  ;P