hal looking to rp

Started by Sugarman (hal), June 23, 2006, 08:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

Ok 'Im in two rp games... but being old and retired could use another going. Time on me hands ;D

Anyway anyone contact me.

much thanks, hal
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

el condor

I am a young princess a combination of my fathers race of long lived men and my mothers race of Elves.  This sotory takes place long before the reign of men over the world it is the age when magic and mythicall creatures were real!!

I was riding on one of my favorite horses thru a dark shadowed section of forest and of course I refused to listen about my fathers warning to stay out of there!  I should have listened as my horse spooked suddenly and I found myself of my pain full backside watching my horse gallop away from me!  I picked my self up and gingerly brushed off my purple dress as I straightened myself, I looked down and admired the changes in my body at long last changing from a plain thin child to a comely and shapely young woman at last!!

I  heard a strange loud rumbling sound coming ahead of myself and curiousity overcame me as I walked too this noise!!  Suddenly as I stepped around a large tree I saw this huge Troll sitting on a large fallen tree making noises and working on something in his hands!!  I couldnt see it as his huge bent back was too me, and I silently moved back behind the saftey of the tree my heart was pounding hard in my chest from my fear and also from excitement!!

I had heard many storys both wonderfull and horrid from our servants and even from my father Aaragon!  I stayed ther mesmerized and watched this strange creature all the while hoping he had not noticed my presence!!
El condor Pasa always the hammer and not the nail!!  You always have too take chances to enjoy life to its fullest!!  Too seek out new life and new civilatzions!!  Too boldly go where no person has gone before!!   Just have fun!!

Elvi

Hal,
It always helps a little if you give some ideas of the sort of roleplays you are looking for and the type of player you need.

You'll get a far better responce if you chuck some ideas out so that other players something to work with.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sugarman (hal)

thanks darling... will do so.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's