Just a few suggestions from Lissima...

Started by Lissima, November 10, 2011, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lissima

Hello Role Players!

I guess my desires are fairly specific, but each idea has quite a bit of flexibility and they can even be a bit interchangeable. I am really hoping to explore a character and story based role play, where sex is important, but the psychological aspects of the story and people are more important. I guess I find that too many graphic cybersexual encounters can dull the excitement a little.

I have no problem with a woman playing a man, etc...(It's role play!) Please feel free to PM me, rather than replying here in the forum, if you have any interest, or any suggestions of your own and you think we might be a good match for role play. Anyway...

Idea 1: In a fictional land, where the complete and institutionalized slavery of beautiful women is accepted and legal, an older man who owns and runs a vineyard, and has unexpectedly lost his wife, decides to purchase a slave girl from the markets. He runs the vineyard with his two young adult sons, and buys the slave out of necessity. He is a generous and intelligent man, and the slave girl finds herself embracing her slavery for the first time because of the greatness of the masculine qualities of her owner, and he may find a growing desire to embrace her submission as well.

Hoping to find: Someone interested in playing a dominant male with a bit of depth and complexity.

Idea 2:  A (Roman type) army captures a beautiful, but unwilling girl, and brings her back to their city in a collar and shackles. She is given, as a gift, to a low ranking member of the military as a reward for an exceptionally brave act during battle. He has never had a slave, and she has never been enslaved, but she is attracted to his courage and demeanor, and she slowly begins to understand and accept her enslavement, just as he might begin to connect with owning her and being her Master.

Hoping to find: Someone to play a dominant male soldier.

Idea 3:  A beautiful female college student and her college History professor travel to an abandoned and ancient castle for the summer, in a distant country, to take notes and research history first hand. As they research and investigate the castle, they find evidence that female slaves had been imprisoned here quite commonly. The more collars, shackles, cages, and keys they find, the more their interest is aroused. Since the castle is abandoned and empty, they decide to try to relive the slavery themselves, as an historical experiment. A story that will go where it goes.

Hoping to find: Someone to play the professor with dominant inclinations.

Idea 4:  A rancher and his lovely wife are having problems. He treats her with unflinching courtesy and chivalry, but he is growing tired of her wandering attention and dramatic mood swings. One day, when her mood is particularly bad, he decides he has had enough and he tries a new direction. He throws her over his knee for a good spanking, and little by little, he begins to force her to wear sexy lingerie for him, ties her up and leaves her when he goes to town for supplies, leashes her to the sink until the dishes are done, and spanks her regularly until they find that their relationship is flourishing once again.

Hoping to find: Someone to play the dominant rancher.

Thanks everyone,

Lissima