M seeking F writer: League of Legends RP 'The Master Tactician and His Fall'

Started by clockworkInferno, December 11, 2017, 08:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockworkInferno

Greetings everyone!

I am looking for someone to start off what I hope to be a story arch following Swain, The Master Tactician through his daily life at the Institute as well as his duties to Noxus.

Concept: Swain has always been the disgruntled Grand General of Noxus, but what some people don't realize is that most of that is just a face he puts on for his work. He cares for his soldiers, but does not have a clue how to express it without seeming like a snide asshole. One day on his walk through the Institute, he crashes into a hyper female Summoner and things change drastically. He ends up befriending the Summoner and forms a contract with her. After playing a few rounds on the Rift, they start to enjoy one another's company, hanging out even when they are not on the Fields of Justice. How will things turn out when he realizes she is from Demacia, his most hated rival?

Post length would be one paragraph or more, preferably, but if you can squeeze out your idea in less, I do not mind.
Romance can occur, but it would be great if this arc would be more focused on the story.
Curveballs are more than welcome! I love seeing how the characters react when something happens out of nowhere.

If you are interested, please PM me for inquiries or other questions you might have.
Thank you for reading my idea, and I hope we can work something out!
Romance doesn't go out with a bang, or a whimper. It doesn't die in a blaze, nor a snap. Romance dies in an INFERNO.