News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Miss Arha

Black silky PJS - Christmas present last year!  ;D

grayfoxz

Nothing, going to take a hot bath in a minute :)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

grayfoxz

mongoose

Red shirt, black pants, black shoes and a black sweat jacket.  It was 58 degrees in my office when I got to work this morning.  Way to cold for indoors.

Amelita

black lace and satin panties and a black tank top, still melting hot. Far too hot for October around here.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

KCourtney

Dark grey Nike work out pants with a black stripe down the sides. A black Nike long sleeved tshirt, plain with only a dark grey check at the bottom. Red cotton panties, grey sports bra, dark grey with lime green Reebok Easy Tones.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Amelia on October 04, 2010, 07:53:40 AM
black lace and satin panties and a black tank top, still melting hot. Far too hot for October around here.

Dear God, Ame..Do you want to become an icicle?!!
If you think its hot there you'll literally melt if ever happen to come down where I am!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

It was a long night in the emergency room last night and I'm now lounging around the house.  All I'm wearing is a dark purple lace bra, matching panties and my black silk robe.

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 04, 2010, 08:33:13 AM
If you think its hot there you'll literally melt if ever happen to come down where I am!!
And where would that be Insane one?

grayfoxz

Quote from: Cyra on October 04, 2010, 08:50:31 AM
It was a long night in the emergency room last night and I'm now lounging around the house.  All I'm wearing is a dark purple lace bra, matching panties and my black silk robe

*nosebleed*

Amelita

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 04, 2010, 08:33:13 AM
Dear God, Ame..Do you want to become an icicle?!!

No I wouldn't, Nity, I'd simply wear nothing ;) Stay inside in shade and with some nice company to keep me sweating in a good way :P

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Amelia on October 04, 2010, 08:59:23 AM
No I wouldn't, Nity, I'd simply wear nothing ;) Stay inside in shade and with some nice company to keep me sweating in a good way :P

Some nice company? Forgive me, But I'll try my hardest to make sure to sabotage that company and take his place =]
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Miss Arha

Plaid PJs. Fluffly Kitty-chan socks.

Azrael Annavianna

black no smoking shirt that says "there are cooler ways to die" and  blue jeans.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

TheLegionary

A grey suit with waistcoat, black belt, black shoes, grey socks, white brief, white shirt, silver cufflinks, a light blue tie with stripes diagonally in white.

Aether

Miss Arha

doom29169

T-shirt of my almamarta and Batman flannel pants.

TheLegionary

Same grey suit as yesterday, but no waistcoat, a blue shirt instead of white, no cufflinks, white briefs, black socks, black shoes, black belt. A plain red tie, silk made.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, pink silk long-sleeved blouse with a lapel collar and breast pocket, collar, cuffs and pocket trimmed in maroon banding, sheer black stockings, black suede pumps and belt.  Yes, I actually found a suede belt.  It's the perfect outfit for heading back to work after being out sick for nearly a week.

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 06, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
Maroon pencil skirt, pink silk long-sleeved blouse with a lapel collar and breast pocket, collar, cuffs and pocket trimmed in maroon banding, sheer black stockings, black suede pumps and belt.  Yes, I actually found a suede belt.  It's the perfect outfit for heading back to work after being out sick for nearly a week.

I just have to say....your descriptions allow me to form a great picture in my mind.  The mark of a good writer indeed!   Good luck with your first day back.

Me...black slacks, black shirt, black briefs and black shoes.  My lone hold out...white and gray socks.  I hate dress socks so I always wear white and gray ankle socks.

Paradox

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 06, 2010, 09:10:46 AM

Congratulations on going back (and on finding a suede belt)!

I'm wearing light blue boxer-briefs, blue jeans  a Carolina-blue t-shirt, brown dress socks, somewhat casual brown shoes, and a brown un-zipped hooded Nike sweatshirt.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker