Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Harley

JadenMystic

:) yep....*looks around to see who all is still up*

Magnus? You gonna hop in and say hi to us?

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Langueduchatte

Damn, it's early in your part of the planet...
Who else is up? [you]?

JadenMystic

I'm up again. Got about 4 hours of sleep. lol

Langueduchatte?

Valari

"How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days."
A/A | O/O | Stories

JadenMystic

Morning Val. You guessed right. :) how are you today?

TyCaine

It`s me

Just passing through

Jaden?
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

JadenMystic

TyCaine

Tired, it's been a long week, but not bad, you?
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

JadenMystic

Tired and ready to go back to bed if my kids weren't awake. Been helping my boyfriend move all week...And still working on packing up boxes so all the big stuff can be moved tomorrow. Sneaking on here when I can to post in between all the packing. :)

Ty again?

Valari

Nope, I have turned!  ;D And to answer your question from above: I'm good, can't complain. Having fun :)

Magma next?
"How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days."
A/A | O/O | Stories

JadenMystic

nope. just me again. that's good to hear, Val.
you gonna post again?

WyldRanger

How about a Xana instead?

Is Jaden still around?

Eranil Morathim

Just me before heading to work

Xana again?

JadenMystic

I'm still around, Lord Xana. Just late in posting. :-)

Xana again?

WyldRanger

I'm here and there, so ya.

Jaden next?

JadenMystic

Yep. Need to go tho, and finish helping my boyfriend pack up his old place to move into his newone...Not looking forward to no internet for a few days. I'm gonna go stir crazy!

Xana?

Nitro

Nope just me.

[you]

WyldRanger

JadenMystic

i'm back for a bit. :-)

Syanyte?

Nitro

JadenMystic

Nitro

Just me still ^_^

[you] will be next.

JadenMystic

:) looks like this thread at the moment has become the jade and syanyte show. lol

Syanyte?