Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Ok, I've had enough of your practical jokes. Filling my coffin with jello.. hehe.. ok, that WAS funny. But nailing it shut? I know! Yeah.. I always leave it till the last second before I dive into that box.. but that.. that was just plain wicked! Singed skin! Took me weeks to recover from that. Ok.. you are gorgeous and when you are sweet.. wow.. you are amazing. BUT.. nope.. I haven't roamed this world for 17 centuries to be killed by a joke. Hmm.. although.. if you were in the jello also.. but noooooo! I've packed the hearse.. and I'm outta here!
*See Pillory*

I dont know

OmgConnoR

Its just not working out, Every forum im in your there, your smothering me, We are over

I dont know

You're whining too much. We just met and you're already crying. Im out.

NightRabbit

I think you're cool and everything but...can we just be friends?

MasterMischief

Nico

You love the Llama more than you love me. We're so done. :P

I dont know

I don't like that guy who shares his boxers with you. Looks suspicious... I'm out.

abandoneddolly

haven't you heard sharing is caring, I'm out

I dont know

You wouldn't unpack yourself for me at christmas evening *pouts* Bye...

Belle33

I don't know who you are anymore.  Goodbye.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

I dont know

You're sleeping with everyone else but not me! I'm leaving you!

Belle33

You sit there and watch television all day long.  I can't abide lazy men.  Get out!

I dont know

(HAHA! Good one, made me lmfao)

Your hair is always so messy, it disturbs me. im out. never again *shudders*

Belle33

*laughs*

Hey!  You didn't mind messing my hair up - NOW you're complaining?  Just leave!!!

I dont know

hey, i wasn't the one who were sleeping while we had sex!!! LEAVE HOUSE NOW!!! *tear*

Belle33

*pouts* You're always yelling at me.  I never liked that!  We're through!

I dont know

You were ignoring me >.> I think its better for us to go each way.

Stone

You just never know anything. Buh-bye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Um... that's not me.  You are soooo busted.  We're done!

Stone

Indeed. All these months that spot was yours for the taking but you were soooo busy with your Glee marathons. Goodbye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

I'm sorry but.. your heart.. I thought your title was simply a word. I know I'm one cold blooded creature but... phew.. yeah man, you got Stone in that chest. And as the old saying goes, getting blood from Stone.. we just don't mix well. Later, man!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You disappeared all night long, and it's not even Christmas yet.  And don't think I haven't seen the way you've been watching that cute little blonde elf babe.  We are soooo over!

Mordred

No matter what I do.. tickling, distracting.. even spanking and biting.. I can't get you to turn over! Ok, so I'm one lecherous thing, I admit. But even us creatures that simply hum and thrive on our wicked senses.. we deserve a break, yes? Because of this.. regretfully.. it's time we parted. But.. you did agree I could take one more bite. One for the road, my raven haired beauty?
*See Pillory*

Serephino

You have presents in that sack for everyone but me.  Why do I get shafted?  I'm sure there's someone out there who will give me presents.