The Day Everything Went Wrong (2 players wanted) (NC-H)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, July 07, 2008, 03:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

I opened up a one-on-one here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17928.0

Now, that thread is closed, as the player wants her own story universe.  However, I have another player who is interested in the same overall plot, but wishes a partner to RP with.  So you could call this a one-on-two.  So if you're interested in partnering with a female, drop me a line or reply here.

Question Mark

I just read the original thread.  I am very interested.  I can see some pretty spectacular things coming from this.

I noticed the style seems to echo The Taking by Dean Schoontz, what with TV's fuzzing out and satellites malfunctioning and an apparant alien doomsday scenario.  Is that purposeful, or just coincidental?

OldSchoolGamer

I hadn't intended the plot to shadow that of any existing work of science fiction or horror, though I'm sure there will be some parallels with existing books.

Question Mark

Hmm...  Cool.  I just made a connection while reading.

Anyways, if I'm accepted, will you supply me with a char sheet, or should I just make my own?

OldSchoolGamer

Yes.  Do be advised the game, dealing with the fall of civilization, will be rather dark in places and include non-consensual sex scenes.  If you're on board for that, go ahead and PM me a character concept.

Question Mark

Alright, sent it last night.  Sorry for the delay.

OldSchoolGamer

This one's open since the respondent has apparently taken off into the void...

RedEve

I might be interested in this. Where would you want to take this?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

OldSchoolGamer

In the story, I take one or more female characters through a no-holds-barred, crotch-level view of the end of civilization.  Realism is the rule; there is no fantasy.  Note that the agent(s) that brings about civilization's end may vary from player to player, but any elements of sci-fi or fantasy will be subtle (starships, laser blasts and faeries will not play a dominant role in the storyline). 

Unlike your average Hollywood epic, the characters are ordinary people.  There's no world-saving or super powers or divine destiny here.  Just role-playing, problem solving, and sex (and more than a little of it nasty and nonconsensual; be warned). 

Players may have their own story universe, or may enter with other players.

For a view of one such thread (this story universe is exclusive for that one player--you would get your own thread):

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17928.0

shadowheart

Interested!

Have read the story thread (before seeing this one) and was hoping it'd continue.

OldSchoolGamer

Well Shadowheart, if you want your own thread and story universe, just shoot me a character or characters, and I'll cook one up for you.   :)

OldSchoolGamer

Still looking for one more player to start a third thread...if anyone else is interested.

OldSchoolGamer

I got three players, looking for one more to start another thread with the same theme...but this one with a twist: I want the player to play a character that's an evil male bent on taking advantage of the end of civilization for his own nefarious, lustful purposes of rape and pillage...

Canuckian

So what's the current set-up like?  You have two game threads for each universe or what?

OldSchoolGamer

So far, each player has requested his or her own game universe.

Canuckian

Ah.  Not quite as much fun compared to playing against other players.

shadowheart

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on July 19, 2008, 07:48:35 PM
So far, each player has requested his or her own game universe.

Quote from: Canuckian on July 20, 2008, 10:08:02 AM
Ah.  Not quite as much fun compared to playing against other players.

Well .. mine has kind of stalled .. and I wouldn't object to having another player with untoward intentions.

Not sure what direction Ty was planning on taking mine, but just throwing that out there if it makes a difference

Canuckian

Quote from: shadowheart on July 20, 2008, 10:35:30 AM
Well .. mine has kind of stalled .. and I wouldn't object to having another player with untoward intentions.

Not sure what direction Ty was planning on taking mine, but just throwing that out there if it makes a difference

Now this is more up my alley :)

OldSchoolGamer

shadowheart

Sounds great to me too. :)

Look forward to the new element in the story :)

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Canuckian on July 20, 2008, 04:16:00 PM
Now this is more up my alley :)

Go ahead and shoot me a character and we'll go from there.

OldSchoolGamer

Still looking for someone who wants to play a male villain in a collapsing world.