Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

Just trying to be helpful as my character is somehow in charge if this first crew. :)
Do PM if I can be of use.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

No worries Skyre.  Continue being helpful. :)

I have been thinking of using Annie Henry for a crew member.  Not sure yet though.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Jemady Angel

Quote from: Crash on July 15, 2014, 04:01:08 PM
Keep thinking in it then.  I am assuming clockwork and Aether are we main parts.  I have an NPC Tick-Tock Annie that has a clockwork heart so a clockwork and aether powered automaton is not out of the question.  Are you thinking like a Babbage Thinkmachine for a brain?  Synthetic skin would a sticking point but something like a rogue Eugenics scientist could explain realistic skin over clockwork parts.
Yes on the mix of Clockwork and Aether for the main parts. After the Babbage Thinkmachine part though you lost me to be completely honest. If you have suggestions/ideas (like above) that would be great. I do not know as much as I would like to about how she would work properly for this setting. So, I would like to say yes to both, but I am not sure what they are to be able to use them correctly. hehe.

p.s. Skyre - thank you. :) If you like the idea of my character for your ship we should talk about her too. ^.^ If you like the idea of her, of course.
<---- O/o

The Babbage machine was an early design for a computer that was so complex that it couldn't be completely built when it was designed. With Aether technology, it could possibly be miniaturized and improved into a brain-type device. :)

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Crash on July 15, 2014, 04:06:14 PM
No worries Skyre.  Continue being helpful. :)

I have been thinking of using Annie Henry for a crew member.  Not sure yet though.

Not that I wish to point anyone away from female characters, but if I'm tallying up correctly, but the male female balance is currently heavily in the female direction. I think we have two confirmed potential male characters at present. Just throwing that out there for consideration along with the potential roles.

Unusual concept Jemady, very unusual, but cool. If you get the go ahead from Crash and want to join I think we'll have to find a way to get Captain Archer to accept her into the crew. I'm sure I can twist his arm if we apply the correct leverage. I even have one possibility in mind already that might fit nicely...

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Jemady Angel

Thank you Karma, that sounds perfect. :)

Also - as for the skin. I can work with her either way. She can look more like a human or a halfway point between and look more like a puppet or marionette which I have done with her before as well. :) 

Is there the possibility of more than one character? I play male as well as female character.

Then when I have a better pull on the idea I will poke you a bit about this idea. Or you could whisper it to me? :O
<---- O/o

Hazy Sky

Also before I forget Crash, can I face claim Steve McQueen for Captain Archer please? Thanks you kindly.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

We do have a larger contingent of female to male but we have a number of lesbian characters so that is to be expected some. ;)

Strapping young lads are welcome though.

Skyre - Will do!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Elsa is ready and willing to convince anyone she's a man in a woman's body. *laughs*

Crash

Quote from: Karma on July 15, 2014, 04:24:07 PM
Elsa is ready and willing to convince anyone she's a man in a woman's body. *laughs*

Lol!   

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Crash on July 15, 2014, 04:22:45 PM
We do have a larger contingent of female to male but we have a number of lesbian characters so that is to be expected some. ;)

Strapping young lads are welcome though.

Skyre - Will do!

I was merely making an observation Crash without considering player character sexuality. For a start I don't have that info for several characters as yet.
I'm an equal opportunities player. That is I like everyone to have an equal opportunity to play. :P

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Jemady Angel

Starting Character sheet for Angelique now then. :) *Girly name I know hehe*
<---- O/o

Crash

Loves

Can I please claim Catherine Zeta-Jones for a faceclaim? 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Quote from: Loves on July 15, 2014, 05:12:51 PM
Can I please claim Catherine Zeta-Jones for a faceclaim?

Yeah.  She is gorgeous.  Though I have to say I am smitten with Paz Vega too.

Loves

thank you Crash....  :)   I am not familiar with Paz Vega
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Loves

she sure is :D  I'll have to add her to my list of possibilities.  I like me the dark hair and eyes gals 

:D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

For the record, my character is A-OK with the way the ratio is shaping up...

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 15, 2014, 05:27:14 PM

Captain Archer is not for a moment surprised by the ungentlemanly attitude and conduct of his junior officer. If the man weren't so useful in a tight pinch he'd be finding himself used as ballast and tossed overboard. :P

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 15, 2014, 05:27:14 PM

Kind of thought you would be okay with it. ;)

Quote from: Loves on July 15, 2014, 05:24:36 PM
she sure is :D  I'll have to add her to my list of possibilities.  I like me the dark hair and eyes gals 

:D

Evil woman you.  ;D

Though she is claimed here at the moment.

Loves

there are other games...... other times.....

mmuuwwhhaahhhaahhaaahhaaaa

:P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Quote from: skyre on July 15, 2014, 05:38:02 PM
Captain Archer is not for a moment surprised by the ungentlemanly attitude and conduct of his junior officer. If the man weren't so useful in a tight pinch he'd be finding himself used as ballast and tossed overboard. :P

Hah.  No buckling the swash on Captain Archer's ship.  ;D

Jemady Angel

s.o.s on face claim... all of these red heads are fake D: Anyone good at this thing able to help me? x.x
<---- O/o

Crash

Nothing wrong with fake red hair especially for a doll. ;)

What look are you going for?