Amber Needs to be Bad...

Started by AmberMK, August 05, 2007, 12:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberMK

Right, so it *looks* like I'm gonna be around for a little while, life as usual.  Unfortunately, some of my threads seem to have dropped off, so I'm looking for some new partners.  The threads I have going right now, I'll leave open, in case the other players decide they can tolerate me again, lol.  But listed below are some ideas I'd like to play out.  Most of them are pretty basic one shot, lots of sex, not a ton of plot threads, but if anyone has some good plot ideas they'd like to see go into them, I'm definitely game for that!  This list is just more of the type of sexual themes I'd like to get involved in, in the scope of a bigger plot.

1.) I had a game going a while ago where a young faerie was out just exploring the world, and she happened upon some ruins that were guarded by a rather beastly Minotaur.  The idea of this one would be that he captures the faerie and uses her to please his sexual needs.  He plans to eat her afterward - after all, that's what minotaurs do - but then he decides that she's so good that he'll keep her around.  If he keeps her around long enough, the poor faerie just might decide that she kinda likes being used and abused by the big creature.  Be careful though, she's got wings, and she's liable to fly away if not properly restrained!

2.) A young farmgirl is out minding her own business when a stranger comes to town.  He takes a fancy to her, and manages to seduce her.  Turns out he's not just a man, but a were-being, and he'll end up shifting into his bestial form during their intercourse.  Depends on how much control he's got of her, whether or not she'll either let him take her, or freak out and make a run for it.  Insert your being of choice here, but some types I'd like to see would be tiger, wolf, or possibly some sort of horse... if you can come up with something more exotic, let me know!

3.) The old world legends of the Unicorns say that their horns brought good luck to whoever could capture and kill them.  There was just one problem.  Nothing could catch the Unicorns... unless a young, virgin girl was placed in his path.  For some reason, Unicorns were drawn to these virgins, for reasons even the magical creatures could not understand.  Then, while the maiden held the beast in her thrall by letting him suckle at her breast, the hunters would come up behind him and capture him.  I would like to play the part of the maiden who is unwittingly used to capture the Unicorn.  After he is captured and taken away, she feels remorse and goes to see him in his prison, and a relationship of friendship and perhaps even lust is formed between them as they begin to understand each other.

4.) Dragons.  Need I see more?  I still love dragons.  Hell, I have wet dreams over them.   ::)  What is it with this fascination I have about such large, powerful, magical creatures.  I don't know.  Want to explore it with me?

5.) I used to be a cowgirl.  And even back when I was a good little cowgirl that barely knew what sex was, I couldn't watch a stallion take a mare without wondering what it would be like if I was in the mare's place.  So I'd like to play a little thread where I'm working on the ranch, just minding my own business, when one of the stallions decides he's been too long without a mare.  Or perhaps a local wolf pack decides it needs to stake the ranch as part of its territory...

6.) Another idea that's been bouncing around in my head, I'd like to play the role of a young woman that has just been turned into a vampiress.  Unfortunately, the vampiress that turned her was slain only a few hours later, thus leaving my character without a mistress or anyone to control her.  She strikes out on her own, but she's lost and scared and unfamiliar with her new abilities... and her new lusts, both for blood and sex.  I'm looking for another vampire or vampiress to decide he/she needs a new minion/sex pet, one that's willing to take her and bend her to his/her will.  She may appear to be submissive at first, but the vampiric blood coursing through her veins could give her unexpected backbone, so be cautious...

7.) Lost Angel - An angel, newly created in the divine plane, innocent and naive, insatiably curious, decides that she wants to explore the realm of the Humans.  Unfortunately, no one's told her about the barrier that keeps her from safely entering their realm.  After all, she's practically a child, and wouldn't have the courage to go there... right?  Wrong.  She tries to enter the Human realm, and in so doing, crashes to the earth and is badly wounded. Not long after, as she is still struggling helplessly on the ground, she is discovered.  Her kind has not been seen on earth in millenia, so she is a great treasure.  It's up to you whether you turn her into an exotic sex slave or pet, use her for your own carnal desires or that of your beasts, or take pity on her and nurse her back to health.  Although she's newly created, she is physically eighteen.

8.) A master of cybernetics and engineering has made an astonishing breakthrough.  He has completed a fully functional android that can do everything a human can, and much more.  He fashioned her in the image of a young female, and has downloaded behavioral programs into her, with the intent of making her his sexual companion.  Even though she is insatiably curious, he will need to teach her that her reason for existence is to pleasure him.  Doubtless there will be programming problems, behavioral conflicts, perhaps even physical defects that he'll need to fix before she's fully operational.  Whether you're nice or mean to her is up to you.

9.) And of course, I love many of the ideas ya'll have as well!  So send me a PM or reply here if you've got one!

If any of these ideas appeal to you, let me know here or via PM, and we can discuss the details! I look forward to hearing from you!

Amber

Sabby

I'm loving the Vampire idea. I so want in. Can I use a slightly unusual Vampire build? Google Vampire the Masquerade Gangrel and you'll get what I mean.

AmberMK

Sure, that works!  Let me get an intro post up, and I'll send you the link to our thread.   ;D

MagicalPen

I'd take you up on Idea #1 if no one else has at the moment,

:o :o

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

AmberMK

All right then, why don't you set up the thread describing your minotaur and the ruins or whatever he guards, and my poor faerie will wander in!  Lol.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lirliel

Amber you BAD girl *Runs my riding crop across your ass* I'll take you as the cowgirl you are.. *Smiles*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

belsammael

hmm, are you still up for exploring that dragon thing..? ;)

AmberMK

Quote from: Lirliel on August 05, 2007, 10:35:06 PM
Amber you BAD girl *Runs my riding crop across your ass* I'll take you as the cowgirl you are.. *Smiles*

*whimpers and instantly gets wet at the mere sight of Lirliel*  Yes please!

To Belsammael and everyone else, thanks for your interest!  I didn't expect the responses to be so swift.  I'm currently working with other players on all the ideas above.  The ones crossed out are actually in play.  The ones that aren't are in negotiations.

If I have any free, or decide I can play another game, I'll let everyone who has posted here, or PMed me, know about it, in order of precedence in which I was contacted.  Thanks again!

Amber
The BAD cowgirl that just LOOKS innocent...

AmberMK

Ok, looks like I've got openings for ideas 2, 5, and variations on 4.  If anyone is interested, post here or PM me!  Thanks!

Simon

*grinning*

Well then... a PM is on its way.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, sended PM.....

AmberMK

All right ya'll, thanks for the offers!  All ideas are either underway, or being discussed.  Thanks!

Keiro

Got curious and checked out this thread.

I wonder if 2 or 5 is still open...if 2 is, then I'll PM ya with the details. If not...I'll probably think about something and see what comes out of my mind.
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Modern Fairy Tale

I love number three, but its crossed off.  Is someone playing that one with you now, Amber?  Just had to ask... Ive always had a thing for unicorns too.  (embarasing laugh.)
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

AmberMK

Heya everyone...

Just wanted to let you know that even though I am working on ideas for the above topics or already have threads going, you can still ask me about them at any time.  But right now, I may or may not be able to do more games.  So feel free to ask, and I'll decide on a case by case basis, ok?  Thanks!

Oh, and Modern, be looking for an e-mail from me fairly soon...

AmberMK

I have reopened this thread.  All ideas at the beginning are currently open, and I will be adding more shortly.  Please keep in mind I can't play ALL of these at the same time, so first come, first served!  Thanks!

Modern Fairy Tale

We had two storylines in progress.  I thought we had a lot of interesting material to cover.  Dealing with both dragons and unicorns.  If youd like, Id really like to get that running, if you want.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

AmberMK

Combicon

Hi there!
I'd love to do the lost angel idea. : D
If you prefer not to do f/f I can be a guy, unless you don't like that, but I felt I had to ask anyway!
If you'd like to, we could discuss further via pm?

AmberMK

Yes please, let's discus via PM.  Thanks!

AmberMK

Okay everyone, thanks for the interest!  Everyone who I have contacted, or has PMed me, I will be working on getting the games going and/or getting back to you.  Interest has been overwhelming, so please be patient!  I have not forgotten you!

Amber