THE ULTIMATES (Marvel universe) INTREST check.

Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 14, 2013, 01:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Set after Steve Rogers is elected as president of the united states. Now the Ultimates face their greatest threat yet.
Thanos!!! He brings with him the Ultimate Infinity gauntlet and every intention of destroying Earth!!!
I will be playing Carol Danvers in the rpg and I have friends intrested in Iron Man and Cap allready.
So down below is a list of characters that need claming in the rpg.
I will allow made up characters IF you also take a pre existing canon character below.
Both Nick Fury and the Hulk are currently NPC.

X-men may be brought in later. But for now let`s get these boys and girls claimed. xxx
Ay questions please send me a Personal message. xxxx

The ULTIMATES: (The Current Members)

Name: Sam Wilson/Falcon
History: Sam Wilson is a solider first and foremost. But now he has been drafted as the winged Ultimate known as Falcon. Sam is findeing it hard at times keeping up with his team-mates but he knows that can be the voice of reason in this merry band of Hotheads. Sam is leaning how to use his cybernetic wings to their full potential and boy heaven help anyone who stands in his way.

Name: Cassandra Lang/Giant Woman
History: Cassandra Lang is the latest member of the Ultimates. Her farther Scott is trying to rebuild his marriage with her mother meaning Cassie is now the new "Giant" hero on the block.
She has no idea what is instore for her as Giant Woman, but whatever it is she knows it will be exciteing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE RESERVES: (SOON to be promoted?)

Name: Susan Storm/Invisable Woman
History: Susan Storm is happily running the rebuilt baxter building. Despite Steve`s pleas she has not committed to joining the Ultimates. She helped stop her ex boyfriend twice, the now insane Reed Richards. But she wants a normal life, her brother Johhny has joined the renagade Xmen, her beloved farther has been dead for a year. Her mother is still a posionus bitch. Why make things even more stressful by beacomeing a Ultimate. As well she is busy planning her wedding to her beloved Ben Grimm.

Name: Ben Grimm/The Thing
History: Ben is now in human form, like a slug changeing into a butterfly. Ben still is super strong and is now purple shiney skin is still rock hard. But he can change back into regular handsome Ben.
He is over the moon to be engaged to his beloved "Suzie." and while she tries to save the world with sciene the former "Thing." is now a full blown agent of S.H.E.I.L.D. He`d never say it to Suzie but he does secretly hope she`l change her mind and they can join the Ultimates.   

Name: T`challa/Black Panther
History: Prince T`challa is a mute mutant of Wakanda. Is farther still reigns on the throne and his son is by his side. But he has served as a member of the Ultimates before in the fight against Loki and the Enchantress. The team knows if they need him they need only call. But the King feels it is important for his son to get over his home sickness and fear and move back to the America`s to learn of the Western World.   

Name: Liz Allen/Firestar
History: Liz Allen is currently a training agent of SHEILD. Recruited by the now MIA Nick Fury.
It is not a good time to be a mutant. Liz is learning to use her powers in the most effective way.
She is still just a 17 year old girl who hates her powers and craves a normal life. Sadly her destiny is much more complicated then that. It dosen`t help she is the daughter of the Blob one of Magneto`s Brotherhood who ended up murdering beloved heroine the Wasp.   

Name: Betty Ross/She-Hulk
History: Betty Ross still remains in a SHEILD secret lab. Tests to cure her of her Hulk infection have failed. But unlike Bruce Banner she has complete control of it. Perhapes it is time for the world to see a Hulk as a hero not a monster? Betty was close friends with Steve, Tony and Thor and they would all welcome her as a member of the Ultimates. Besides she may be the only one who can help track down the missing in Action Bruce Banner and better yet bring him in.

Name: Eric Roberts/Blade
History: Blade was allready a member of Nick Furys death squad. But after the death of Spider-Man he decided to beacome a full time vampire hunter. However he does miss haveing that nice government sallery, sure some members of the team like Black Widow and Captain America may have issue with a vampire beacomeing a Ultimate. But he did get on well with Hawkeye, infact the two were rather the team in the feild. Clint would definatly be up for brining Blade into the fold.

Name: Felicica Hardy/Black Cat
History: Felicica Hardy is a mutant with luck problems. Tony Stark met her with Parker just before he was killed. He thinks she would be a good addition to the team and could sway the fates in their favour. However she is a criminal and could prove problematic. However been given a big sallery might make things more appealing, if they could only finde her.

VoluptuousVixen

Any Interest?

I will also accept the surviveing Xmen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
History: Kitty has really grown up in the past few months, beacoming leader of the Xmen and going up against the government. Steve Rogers is well aware this young 17 year old could well be the most capable mutant he has ever met. Kitty is fighting for mutant equality in the spirt of the late Charles Xavier`s dream. Her powers are also evolving and makeing her stronger and stronger.

Name: Bobby Drake/Iceman
History: Bobby still carrys around the death of his friend Peter Parker. Once the jokester of the X-men the young teen now sees the world as a very dark place. He still holds effection for both Rouge and Kitty but feels he has royally screwed things up with both of them to ever get a second chance with either. His power set continues to grow and he hopes one day his family who regected him will one day accept him for been a mutant.

LordMing

Wolverine 2?  They have a new wolverine in the Ultimate universe?  I am very interested in playing that or Black Panther.
Klytus, I'm bored. What play thing can you offer me today? ~Emperor Ming

VoluptuousVixen

Jimmy Hudson is Wolverine`s son and he has adopted his farthers codename.

LordMing

Well if you will allow it I would be happy to take on the role of Jimmy Hudson.

VoluptuousVixen

Thor, Iron-man, Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman, Wolverine 2 have all had intrest. Everyone ellse is still Free. xxx

LordMing

Then why don't I have a go at Black Panther?  Never tried to do a mute character before, could be interesting.

Jmorty33

I'm down for being Havok.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

VoluptuousVixen