Looking for a male partner

Started by Scientifickay, August 03, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scientifickay

I have been musing over this role play for a while now. I've really been wanting to do it with someone. I know some of the serious role players out there that really like to get into their roles will probably need some time to read and research the role some. I'm looking for some fun role play out of this.

I want my partner to have fun as well as just me having all the fun, because what is a role play when the other partner isn't enjoying themselves?

Ok, enough jabbering.... onto my idea.

I have a fetish for Egon from Ghostbusters. I have for a very long time. I'm looking for someone that would be willing to play him for me in this role play.

My char is named Kay. She is the new lab girl at the business. She is a sweet girl and they have both been working together for at least three months. So she has been around everyone long enough to know the ropes around them as well as everything in the business.

The role plays are kinky in nature.

Some of the scenes for the role plays that have been playing in my head are the following.

• He has had a very stressful day and Kay decides to give him a little "TLC" That is tender, loving, care for those of you that don't know the term.

A late night encounter in the lab. Kay is either in the bedroom that was made for her next to the lab or she is in the kitchen making tea and he is still in the lab working away. This one is very kinky.

Kay gets in trouble and is punished by him.

Kay hurts herself and he either protects  her or gives her some comfort.
These are just a few of the ideas that have been floating around in my head. Hope to hear from someone.