Kidnapping M/F/F

Started by DukeJohn, September 19, 2011, 10:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeJohn

I was interested in doing a story where a man is kidnapped by two women. Also of things are up in the air for this, whether or not he knows his kidnappers prior to his abduction, where he's being held(although I imagined it where he just wakes up as a hostage not knowing he he got there), whether he's captured for specifically sexual reasons, or if the sex occurs because of sexual tension and/or his being slightly coerced into it. You can post here if you are interested

DukeJohn

HellofALife

I'm definitely interested in this.  :-)

DukeJohn

Outstanding. What did you want to do in regards to my questions in the first post?

HellofALife

I'd rather there be an obscure sexual tension, that goes on between the 2 females, I think it'll make the whole thing interesting, in fact, they probably kidnapped him for a much more different reason, but later have that clashing tension with him.

DukeJohn

What reason did you have in mind? What did you want to do with your character?

elfguy

I could play one of the kidnappers women too.
----

HellofALife

I think she'd be the girl who objects to it at first, but becomes complaisant to her friends' wishes? We just need  to figure out the reason for the women kidnapping the guy in the first place,

Oh, and welcome elfguy ^-^

elfguy

He could be your boyfriend, but you saw him cheating on you, now you want revenge, and my girl (as your friend) suggests that we kidnap him and teach him a lesson?
----

HellofALife

I'll make a character sheet and you guys can tell me what you think.

Name: Rhea Xior
Height: 5'4
Weight: 113
Appearance:

Bio: Some time ago her boyfriend had left her for another women, it left Rhea torn apart, she felt the relationship was great while it lasted. but evidently he didn't. Trying to let go was hard to until her friend suggested kidnapping him and teaching him a lesson, she denied wanting to hurt him, but later she was influenced by her friends words.

Personality: Rhea is a very sweet person, although she can be stern and somewhat frank, she can be shy towards other people, but she follows her heart.  Rhea is a very convincing person and has good ideas, but can be somewhat oblivious. She is very shy about sexual experimentation, she thinks this is the reason why her boyfriend decided to leave her, as much as she has tried, she is too nervous about intimacy.

DukeJohn

I don't know how soon in the future I wanted to do this, I'd have to be in the right mood. And I wanted him to of never met the women before.