Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Not guilty~

Have you ever been asked to go get something and come back with something totally different instead?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Merry Gentry

Yes!  the mind is the first thing to go, as they say!  ::)

Ever made someone near you spit out a beverage because you said something totally outrageous or hilarious, only for them to kinda spit the liquid on you?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Phoenixrisen

Not guilty.

Have you ever been so tired you were falling asleep, but refused to sleep?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

LaVnde

Guilty.

Have you ever played a game for more than 12 hours straight?
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

MabFaerie

The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Eikichi

Guilty as well.

Passing it on.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

RedRose

Guilty. "Just one more hour"... oh, ooops, it's dawn!

Passing it on?
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Shekinah

Not guilty. Not much of a gamer.

Have you ever said something and ten seconds later you regretted saying that thing?

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

RampantDesires

I've said things and regretted them AS they come out of my mouth, so ... guilty.

Driven on a flat tire and ruined it completely?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Merry Gentry

not guilty! was pretty close, but made it in time to add air

Purchased something, knowing it was going to make you overdrawn at the bank?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

midnightblack

Not guilty. I don't mind spending money for important stuff, but otherwise I'm pretty self-denying. It would have to be a life & death thing to make me overrule that mindset.

Speaking of which, ever denied something important for yourself in order to help someone?  ::)
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

Merry Gentry

Guilty ~ I'm like that with most people

Same question!

RampantDesires

Guilty, missing thing, even important ones, seems to be easier/feel less bad than denying other people stuff they need.

Broken something fragile like glass, not on accident, but because you were upset?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Merry Gentry

Not guilty

Made a list of things to do, only to not do a single thing on the list... knowing there was always tomorrow!

Cryptic

Very Guilty of that one. Though I try not to make too many lists cause I know most of the things I'll either forget, or am just too lazy.

Been so busy you forgot to eat at least a meal if not two.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

CassieBear

So very guilty. And I tend to regret it later on because I'll get the hunger pains which make it so I can't eat.

Thought you had enough time in the day to get everything done, only to find you got half of the things done you wanted to?
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

midnightblack

Guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. I've had days when I was pretty sure I was going to nail everything, only to realize by dusk that I availed to nothing. As the saying goes, don't postpone what you can do today for tomorrow, postpone it for the day after tomorrow.  ::)

Have you ever been an erratic driver, realized how irresponsible and dangerous it is, but still secretly liked it?  ::)
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

JadeArwen

not guilty, I don't drive still at my age in my early 30's

Have you ever had a dream while you where asleep that came true when awake?

LaVnde

Guilty - sort of.

Have you ever listened to The Adventure Zone?
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

Stone

I am innocent of those outrageous accusations.

You, fine sir or madam, are guilty of procuring more of one thing than you will ever need, and not quite enough of the other before its price soared.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

I'm not guilty - and no one can prove otherwise.

Ever paint your toe nails at 6am on a Tuesday morning?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

AlienSexFiend

Not Guilty.

Ever tried wiping your bum with your "other" hand (i.e. left, if you're right handed)?

Dark Rez

Not guilty, I'm ambidextrous.

Ever tried to sneak back in your parents home after a party?

Nico

Guilty as charged.

Ever did something that felt so awesome and still left you feeling guilty?

Amaris

Most definitely guilty.

Ever lied just for the sake of lying?