nWOD

Started by fallensaviour, May 11, 2011, 07:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallensaviour

i've got an idea for a new world of darkness game, but i'm going to need at max 5 players... humans mages vampires werewolves promethians changelings hunters maybe some of the skinchangers and immortals available to play, base humans get +20 xp to help offset the powers the other races get other races are created as basic starting characters

the game will take place in a small town in georgia, where there was a murder at the local retirement center, a retired lawyer was brutally murdered

TheHangedOne

Might be interested in playing a human. Will keep an eye out tos ee if anybody else is interested, or any additional details you might have, fallensaviour.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Jefepato

Hm, no Sin-Eaters?

I could consider playing a mage, anyway, although a proper concept hasn't come to mind yet.  Probably Acanthus though.

fallensaviour

anything that wasnt blatantly made for use as an antagonist is fine...i guess i forgot them on the list

fallensaviour

Quote from: TheHangedMan on May 14, 2011, 09:41:44 PM
Might be interested in playing a human. Will keep an eye out tos ee if anybody else is interested, or any additional details you might have, fallensaviour.

well, its supposed to be a good ole fashioned murder mystery so i'm playing some details close to the chest

Senti

interested here...likely a wolf :)

Prakkie

Interested, thinking of teaming up with Senti to play a pair of wolves (sisters most likely). Would that be ok?

Senti

We do have an idea...

fallensaviour