Control issues

Started by BigNRich, December 19, 2009, 10:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigNRich

I'm looking for a woman who'd be interested in doing a romantic (non-sexual) roleplay with me. It would center on the relationship between a man named David and a woman named Kelsey that is complicated by her severe control issues and his lack of confidence in himself. Both are in their mid-20's. In the beginning, the two have been together for six months, but neither is happy in the relationship. How will it end? Will David and Kelsey repair their relationship and end up together forever, or are they destined for an ugly breakup?

AAA111

I'd be interested..but I've never played a girl who has had severe control issues. So I don't know how I'd do but definitely would be willing to do a roleplay with you

BigNRich

Ok; I'll start the thread now.  :-)

AAA111

AAA111

Would you like to continue tomorrow? :-)

BigNRich

I'm going to take a break from this story for a bit; we can start up again after the holiday if you want.  :-)

AAA111

Let's start up again soon..when you wanna continue? :-)

BigNRich

Actually I was kind of thinking of ending this for a little while. Maybe we could try another RP someday, or start this one up again another time. I have a couple other RP's going on at the same time.

I hope you're not offended; I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Like I say, I'd be open to trying something else at another time.  :-)

AAA111

I guess..I only had yours and two others going on and I was looking forward to continue but eh it is fine.

AAA111

So when do you think we could start up a new one? :-)