Combi's Wild World of Roleplay Opportunity (F for M (or F))

Started by Combicon, October 11, 2012, 05:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Combi's Wild World of Roleplay Opportunity!
Or as I like to call it: CWWoRO! Maybe something more catchy? I don't know.

In case you weren't aware from the link, or the title, (you could just be clicking links at random, but hey, I'm not one to judge!), I'm looking for a roleplay to partake in.
I do have a 'main' thread where I post my ideas, ons, offs, pictures, definitions, chips, and anything else that I feel may be related to roleplaying, which is located: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127649.0, so feel free to browse that if you wish. This will probably be just a quick thread, to get notice out and about. I might update it, make it prettier and whatnot, but that's really mostly what the other thread was for.

I'll probably post the things I'm most looking for here though, but if you see something you're fairly intererested in on the other thread, feel free to enquire about it!

Currently I'm kind of interested in something to do with beastiality, and perhaps impregnation or oviposition (either inter-species impregnation, or impregnation from a human, either way)

I'm happy to include other things along with this (exhibitionism, master/slave, master/pet, wax play, whatever), and although this isn't the only thing I'm looking for, I've got a fairly big craving for it.

But yeah, if you're interested, feel free to contact me and we can bash out a plot, or decide where to go from there.
Just so you know: I'm not interested in messenger roleplays. I can do forum-based, email-based, or pm-based, but no messengers, sorry!

Combicon

After getting a few replies and roleplays started, and craving something slightly different, I've edited the post!