Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Kit on October 06, 2010, 12:22:44 AM
I was just teasing. ;) A sexy drill sergeant, huh? *laughs* That is awesome! Bedtime isn't for a few hours yet, for me...Music is always going around here, though. I even sleep with the radio on. ;)

Massive Attack - Dissolved Girl

Massive Attack - Dissolved Girl

I am listening to The Sound of Silence, but not the S&G song.  Good night Kit of the sweet avatars.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on October 06, 2010, 12:29:38 AM
I am listening to The Sound of Silence, but not the S&G song.  Good night Kit of the sweet avatars.
*smiles & blows a kiss* Good night, MrDiamondBackJack of the sweet compliments. ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Kit on October 06, 2010, 12:32:12 AM
*smiles & blows a kiss* Good night, MrDiamondBackJack of the sweet compliments. ;)

*catches your kiss and stores it in his pocket handerchief, for a sad and rainy day and then turns of his mobile phone and goes to bed*

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

DiverseDesires

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on October 05, 2010, 11:08:38 PM
WOW.... That is a really powerful video

I agree it's on my favorites list - wonderfully cinematic too

I think this one has some wonderful moments too: P!nk - Family Portrait

P!nk - Family Portrait
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Hiddenhart

Since I can't post links or videos (don't know how, don't know if it breaks the rules), I'll stick with titles...

Axel F - Beverly Hills Cop Edition - I love the brass instruments

and even though it's not a great song...

Club Can't Handle us Now, by Flo Rida

Avis habilis

mrsjaz

The whirring of my fan and the whistles of the crickets, oh and don’t let me forget the croaking bloody frogs and toads.

Classic 70’s music drowns  them out.
:-)
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

freakula86

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

naryashadow

My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na - Lyric Video
[/quote]

I'm a sucker for My Chemical Romance

finewine

QuoteNOPE!  They are getting to old for that.  They like Barenaked Ladies, They Might Be Giants, The Indigo Girls (or as my middle daughter calls them The Go Girls) and other cool groups.  We hate the purple monster here.)

Hehehehe  Yes, that purple monster is like treacle on cotton candy.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDiamondBackJack

finewine

Naryashadow, that is so cool to see the video take up my whole screen!

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

naryashadow

omg you crack me up lol

ps, love your new Gene Kelly Avi :D

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

freakula86

Was Skillet- Hero

Now its "Skillet- Feel Like a Monster"

naryashadow

Moonspell's Scorpion Flower (yes still) as well as Selena Gomez (ok so I have a guilty pleasure in music, *sighs*) Pink's Please Don't Leave Me, (that vid cracks me up) and Lady Gaga's Bad Romance