Interest Check - Eyes Wide Shut

Started by Nothing, February 21, 2008, 01:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

I know this is an old movie, but I'd still hadn't seen it until the other day...
Good lord...what an intriguing concept...and just perfect for elliquiy...
Everyone in masks with men in capes with hoods and naked women? What more could you want?
Plus, there's always that darker side of what they did to poor Mrs. Mystery/Overdose chick...definitly could play with that aspect of it as well...

Anywhoo, anyone interested in forming the "cult" or whatever the hell you would call it?

HoneyJean

I think I'd be interested.  (don't make fun of me, because I've never RP'd before...)

Garreth

We're not of the type to make fun of people, HoneyJean.

I'd be interested in playing anything that involves caped men and naked women, even though I've never seen the movie.
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Nothing

well then, we'll definitly have to put something together...maybe wait for a few more people? I dont' know...

Nothing

well, three days and nobody else.....want to form something with just the three of us?

Elayne

I love Stanley Kubrick and I'd be willing to play one of the girls.
"Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money." -Moliere

Stevej101

I missed this one, but lets see...naked girls, guys in capes and masks and some pooe girl ODed and hauled off somewhere.

I'm not having a problem with this either if it's still a go.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Neptune

This sounds very interesting. Hmmmm. The ideas are flowing! Count me in, if you have room.
Of sulphurous roaring the most mighty Neptune
Seem to besiege and make his bold waves tremble,
Yea, his dread trident shake.
-Shakespeare, the Tempest
---------------------------
My ons and offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13289.0

Mistiq

Damn, I hate being cinematical remedial. I will probably join up later after I see the movie.

Nothing

Well, looks like we have quite a little group for this one :)

Now we just need someone to run it, lol. I would, but my schedule is so sporatic and weird that I'd make a really bad GM....

although, I suppose, there are only 5 of us.....do you think we could just run it in a single thread? or would it be better in different storylines, less confusing maybe....*shrugs* I don't know, lol

VillainUs

If there is room Id like to play too, I always liked the movie and the imagery
Thru the darkness you find the light
            -Seraphim Shock

robitusinz

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=6459.0

Check out the thread I've linked to.  It's an archive of an old game that I tried to get off the ground.  The inspiration for it was a personal fantasy and the movie "Eyes Wide Shut".  If you like what you read, feel free to use it.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.