News:

Main Menu

Favorite Beatlesong?

Started by heathenwolf, October 16, 2012, 07:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rozel

Hmm.. Picking a favorite would be pretty hard for me as I really enjoy most everything that was done by The Beatles and further more Wings.

But I think I am going to go with one that was one of my moms all time favs, ..and say Yesterday.

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Lux12

Eleanor Rigby. It's rather dark for a Beatles song and a symphonic feel to it. While it doesn't have the bombast of prog bands, it some how feels epic in it's scale. The lyrics though not the most complex build a sort of mystery around the meaning and true nature of the song. The arrangement itself seems flawless for the most part.

rick957

Today, it's "Paperback Writer."

Koren

Quote from: Lux12 on November 08, 2012, 10:40:15 PM
Eleanor Rigby. It's rather dark for a Beatles song and a symphonic feel to it. While it doesn't have the bombast of prog bands, it some how feels epic in it's scale. The lyrics though not the most complex build a sort of mystery around the meaning and true nature of the song. The arrangement itself seems flawless for the most part.

I hate to say it but this is the only beatles song that I like so definitely this one

Madriv

Zeruiah

I grew up listening to nothing but the Beatles! I love them and each of their songs. Drove my mom nuts with it.

Hard to choose but I love love the song Imagine
The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

Arohk

The Paul McCartney concert was bloody amazing! He did all the songs that were favorites of mine. I had a fantastic time. 8D I hope more people get to see the tour he's doing right now like I did on here. Definitely go if you get the chance!

LunarSage

I grew up listening to an oldies station in the early to mid 90s, so I'm pretty sure I only got to hear their most popular songs.

All My Loving is well known but it's a good one. 

I Saw Her Standing There.  I really like that one.

I have to choose one?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Zeruiah

Quote from: LunarSage on December 13, 2012, 01:48:14 PM
I have to choose one?

It's nearly impossible! I love them all and everyday/feeling may bring a new favorite!
The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

TentacleFan

Pretty much their entire library? How could one even choose a single song? I can't even pick a single album. I would say Hey Bulldog is speaking to me at the moment however. Time to go listen to the entire catalog in chronological order again methinks.  ;D
I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014