Searching for a Pathfinder DM

Started by IratusAngelus, August 01, 2013, 05:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IratusAngelus

I am looking for a DM who can run an Adult Oriented Pathfinder Campaign. I prefer groups, and not one on ones. So we could either sit here and see who all decides to also show interest, or I could try and search for other players to get the roster full.

My playing times are rather limited, those being Monday - Thursday some time between 4pm EST- 11pm EST at the very latest. On Fridays, I can play any time after 4pm EST and go all night if needed. Looking for a once-a-week campaign, with a confirmed day/time that stays consistent week to week.

Interested DMs must be fluent in English, and have at least passing grammar. Its hard for me to immerse myself into a game when I'm trying to decipher your 'l33t sp34k'. I would prefer the fellow players in the campaign are the same as well.

The game should NOT be ERP focused, but the DM should be aware that the situations will arise. If they do, let them happen. Please don't try to steamroll us to the next objective when people wish to simply sit and role-play.

I would prefer the game to be Paizo Official Content only. No third party at all. Aside from that, I honestly don't care what stat generation, starting level, starting wealth, etc. the DM decides to offer us.

I will play male, female, shemale or futa characters. My kinks are wide-ranged and I only have a very select few I simply will not do.

Lastly, no flakes! DM or Players. I would like committed players/DM, who will be there every week, on time, ready to play. Now, I completely understand IRL comes up, as it does for myself (getting stuck working a surprise night shift, working late hours, etc.). Though I'm pretty sure we've reached a level of technology where there is simply no excuse why you can't send an email, or PM letting people know you won't be there before the game. This is simply common courtesy so the rest of the group knows not to wait for you, and can begin decided to simply play without you that session, or take a break and wait for the next session.

Now, I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I would prefer if this game was played on another medium. Such as OpenRPG, or roll20. I have a hard time staying interested in Play by Post campaigns.

Anyway, if people are interested, please either PM or leave a message here. Sorry if I came off as a prick in this thread, but I simply know what I want. If that can't be appreciated, then simply move on to the next thread, please. Thanks.