Sorcerer's Academy (Interest Check- LGBTQ friendly, NC-Exotic, Sandbox)

Started by deadmanshand, November 10, 2014, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Nowherewoman

Seconded: feel better Deadmans.

I have a character idea- well, 2, actually, not sure which would fit better. One is a werepanther, probably a student learning to control her shifts- and her hungers in BOTH forms.

The other is a professor, a Corpus mage (body magic/weaponry- the powerful but dangerous ability to basically 'overdrive' the human body and turn it into a full-tilt boogie combat machine, from super speed/reflexes to soaking damage to clawing out bricks with fingertips. VERY energy-intensive, with a high chance of self-injury if not carefully controlled). She'd probably actually teach HtH, since Corpus mages tend to be rare.

Not sure which might fit better, esp. given the magic style.

Either way, she looks like:

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

deadmanshand

@Nowherewoman - I like the the corpus mage idea but both would work just fine.

Now, for everyone, I might not be able to get anything else up for the game till Friday. My knee seems - tentatively - to be getting better but working on it still sucks. So that is sucking up some of my creativity at the moment.

Ayama

Really hope your knee gets well fast and that we soon can start playing all together =)
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

ShanaTheIV

Bookmarking. Permission to write a character application? I can play either role, depending on what's needed.

deadmanshand

Permission granted.

General Update: My knee is getting better so the prognosis is good. Still more worn out than I would like to admit.

ShanaTheIV

deadmanshand

Alright. Since this is Thanksgiving and - far more troublingly - Black Friday week I will be holding off on starting the game until this weekend but I have dones some work. First page is now updated with a character sheet. Post your character in that format in this thread and when you are approved I will add you to the Cast List thread and you are free to talk in OOC. Both linked in the first post of this thread.

ShadowFox89

Think I got a character skeleton.... http://oi39.tinypic.com/213gqc.jpg

Flame spec mage who's power is drawn from the djinn bound in her right hand.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Nowherewoman

Name : Illianna Venn

Role: Reluctant Student

Where Do You Come From? Deep in the Amazon Fever Lands

Who Are You? Half-human, half...?

Your Story So Far? Illianna's mother was (well, is, probably- as far as anyone knows she's still alive) a rather flighty, credulous, and quirky researcher into folk legends and aboriginal magic. Nineteen years ago, she vanished into the Fever Lands chasing some legend or other, and dropped out of sight.

A year and a half later, she returned, massively (and surprisingly, since she wasn't known to be much interested in men, sex, or family) pregnant. After delivering a daughter, and spending some time recovering from the difficult birth, she vanished again, leaving a note with the name she wished her child to bear, but no forwarding address.

Illy grew up in an orphanage, and turned out to be substantially taller and smarter than her singular known parent- and exponentially hotter. There's a hint of Amazon blood in her appearance and personality, but only a bit; her paternity is a wide-open question. Also sexually precocious, appallingly lazy, and socially aggressive, it wasn't until she got into a fight with a much older boy and mauled him badly, nearly clawing his face off, that anyone, including she herself, realized that there was more to her than a willful, abandoned teenage girl.

What Can You Do? Illianna shows every sign of being a shape-shifter, but a rather unfinished, uncontrolled one. Her changes are only partial, and don't seem to be linked to lunar or stellar cycles- unless they are related somehow to the ebb and flow of her voracious appetites, sexual, epicurean, and otherwise. So far she's been seen to manifest claws and fangs, and to move swiftly on all fours in a rather catlike manner, jumping rather remarkable distances and landing gracefully, but remaining otherwise outwardly human. She thinks her powers are 'cool'. but her innate inertia regarding anything not directly pleasurable, plus her amazingly volatile temper, make it a challenge to either teach her anything or learn more about her condition.

Ilya speaks with a very slight lisp, which has no readily definable physiological cause.  It makes her sound slow, or sleepy, rather than getting in the way of communication. Her black-green eyes also reflect light in a  rather cat-like manner; she has excellent night vision, superb hearing, and an embarrassing sense of smell- she can tell immediately what you've been doing and to/with whom...

What Would You Like To See In The Game? Illy is more of a combat-oriented character than some of mine- laying some smack down on misbehaving Things that Should Not Be would be fun, as would slowly teasing out her (and other folks') origin story.

Sexuality : Omnivorous

Sexual On's and Offs :https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=54379, though I doubt Illianna is much into being the one collared and on a leash. Holding it, yes :D

Player : NowhereWoman
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

ShadowFox89

If we can have two characters, I have an idea for another one... Older brother to the first character idea, and one of the teachers.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84/delpoman/88.jpg

Or rather, half-brother. And a LOT older. And just as she has a spirit bound to her soul, he does as well (though a phoenix rather than a djinn and his fire magic is a lot more defensive than offensive). The story behind it is that they're from a tribe of people of mixed race who are born lacking parts of their soul. To fill the void, elemental spirits are bound to them at birth. This has the side effect of giving them access to elemental magic associated with the spirit. The downside is that if you can manage to banish the spirit you effectively render them comatose until another one is bound.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

deadmanshand

And Illiana is the first finished and approved character in the game!

@Shadowfox89 - As long as you can play two characters consistently I'll allow two. And your ideas sound pretty cool. Might I suggest Desertpunk as an appropriate point of origin?

@GhettoMagick - The more the better.

@Caehlim - Sorry to hear it.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheSithChicken

Name : Garrett Fulbright
Role: Student
Where Do You Come From? Norseheim

Who Are You? Appears to be Human, male, about 19 years of age, just shy of six feet tall, dark hair, skin slightly pale from too little sun, most distinctive feature is the ever changing color of his eyes

Your Story So Far? Garrett spent the first few years of his life as peacefully as could be expected in the cold land of Norseheim. His father was a member of the local Jarl's personal guard and his mother was an enchantress (as in item enchanting) who specialized in protective charms. One day, not long after his thirteenth birthday, Garrett was out playing in the forest near his home when the weather took a nasty turn. A blizzard blew in and in the blinding snow, Garrett lost his way, eventually collapsing from exhaustion. He grasped the amulet that had been his mothers gift for his thirteenth birthday tightly praying to be saved. Then finally, darkness overcame him.

When he next woke, it was to the sight of an old man holding a ball of warm light over his chest and his mother crying nearby. He was home. After establishing that there wouldn't be any lasting harm, the old man introduced himself as Mathis Quinn. He explained that he was a Rune Priest and had found Garrett half-buried in the snow. He also explained that he'd felt the his runes resonate with Garrett's will to live during the healing process. This marked Garrett as capable of using them himself, which was a rarity for one so young. It was decided that once Garrett came of age he would learn rune magic first from Mathis and, if he proved capable, would be sent to The Arcanum Scholastica for more advanced instruction.

Garrett is often quiet, due more to getting lost in thought than anything else, and usually takes time to consider his words before speaking. He is creative, likes puzzles, and is quiet skilled in crafts. He is never seen without the amulet he received from his mother and a small book of runes given to him by his first magic teacher Mathis Quinn.

What Can You Do? Rune Magic: Each rune is a word and each word can have a variety of meanings. For each meaning of the word you can get different effects. The more general a word the more possible effects, but the weaker those effects will be. Conversely the more specific a word the more power it will have at the cost of fewer applications. Before any effect can take place, a rune must be written down. The number of uses once written will depend on the materials used. Simple paper and ink can only withstand a single use however more lasting materials such as an etching in stone could be used more. The more lasting the material the more uses before a rune needs to be replaced. Rune Words will be written as such: Fire

What Would You Like To See In The Game? As much variety as is feasible. Combat sports based on or enhanced with magic seems like a good way to get that fighting issue taken care of without making this D&D. School projects, maybe a dance, and lots of field trips so we get to explore some of those interesting places on the map. I'd also like to see marked improvement for the students as time goes on. We are supposed to be learning and becoming more capable after all.

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs :https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=55379

Player : DarkPrince

ShanaTheIV

I change my mind. No particular reason. Just not feeling up for it. Good luck though!

D12

Interested; although I wonder if I might be a total dork and play a character (heavily) inspired by one of my favorite comic book characters?  :-[
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

deadmanshand

@ShanaTheIV - Sorry to hear that.

@D12 - Depends on who and how you do it. Pitch it to me. The worst I'll say is no.

Biles

Zoey Ventress
Role: Student
Where Do You Come From?
Hidden village within the edge of the Black Forest

Who Are You?
A Futanari Dark Elf of over 100 years of age, but appears to look in her late 20's. She's always seen wearing brightly-colored skimpy outfits, often variations of white that matches her platinum blonde hair as it starkly contrasts against her ebony skin. Often her thighs, shoulders, and fingers will always be bare and exposed. She even goes commando given that wearing thongs tend snug uncomfortably against her fleshy assets dangling between her legs. However, even the loincloth she wears tend to reveal the bulge.

Your Story So Far?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In her teens, Zoey, like many of her kins, had an natural affinity to dark magic but she became more interested in dabbling with the basic elements of nature. Her skills grew rapidly and her potential was becoming very promising. Unfortunately one day, a horde of demons ransacked her village and abducted all the maidens they could grab their hands on, including Zoey. They were all taken en mass to a deep underground cavern. A demonic succubus warlord named Lusana, had been scattering her minions throughout the forest to abduct beautiful maidens to add to her harem. Of the batch recently collected from the village, Zoey's aura resonated very strongly with the natural affinity for magic than the rest of others abducted from her village as they were mere scouts and patrol guards. Lusana took an interest in the young dark elf and decide to make use of her abilities.

Over the next several decades, Zoey became a personal slave pet to all of Lusana's whimsical desires and lust. She often became more of a milk dispenser for the succubus' unending insatiable lust as the mana often became syphoned through oral sex. Now as a young adult, Zoey decided enough was enough and she would take her revenge. In the following decades, the dark elf attempted to prove her worth that she was more than a mere milk dispenser by training herself as a warrior, in secret. Then when she often manipulated situations that would allow her to fend off some of Lusana's own bruisers, Zoey shown excellent skills as a fighter to the point that the succubus elevated her status to a bodyguard.

Now closer to her goal, Zoey worked her way closer to the warlord by trying to become her personal lover. Having sneaked in Lusana's personal circle, she was able to acquire some knowledge of warlord's potent dark magic that even her village's most talented sorceress have never dabbled in. After several years, Zoey would finally get her revenge. When Lusana assembled her minions to raid a small city outside the Black Forest, Zoey unleashed her wrath and took down the succubus, but it came at a very hefty price. The dark elf was almost drained of her life energy Lusana was pulling out to keep herself alive from the fatal blow. As the warlord lay dying, Zoey was unable to pull herself away and not only did she became driven almost insane by the overwhelming flow of dark magic her body was absorbing, she also started inheriting the intense energy of libido and lust.

Lusana was defeated and her little empire was disbanded sending all of her minions scattering back to the darkness from whence they came. After taking a couple of years to re-cooperate from the most intense battle she has ever endured, Zoey decided to attend an academy and train to become a sorceress that was denied to her years ago.

What Can You Do?
Through her magic, Zoey can manipulate the basic four classical elements to her will: Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. But as a novice, it takes lots of her mana, and she can barely manage two at the sametime. Shadow however, is a racial trait she can already master herself given her time with Lusana. And after learning what little she could from the succubus' collection of dark magic, Zoey learned basic summoning spells, but she's only capable of summoning low-level creatures, often barely having control of and always looking ugly and disgusting. After her battle with Lusana, Zoey's body was changed in subtle ways. Her sexual libido was heightened up and often found herself highly aroused. The sexual perfume constantly emanates from her body and often attracts unwanted monsters and creatures. It is a curse she had to pay for, and her seeds is often sought out by the vile creatures. It is the primary reason she has trouble mastering summoning spells.

What Would You Like To See In The Game?
I'd like to see Zoey's pride sexually ravaged by vile creatures and monsters of the bottom-most lowest food chain. Penis-milking, penile and vaginal oviposition, and her sex becoming infested with milk-hungry slithering parasites. I'd also like to see some bit of light vore, if only the purpose is to serve to subject the victim to rape and milking by smaller and lesser creatures. Breeding and impregnating in reproductive organs, preferably through the male organs.

Sexuality:
She's only attracted to female types, including futas, shemales, and even femboys.

Sexual On's and Offs:
Receiving oral sex from anything or anyone. Will only give oral sex to females, futa, shemales, and femboys. Will only give anal sex to femboys and shemales only if for the fact they don't possess vaginas. And she will not do extensive anal play. This includes: Fingering, tossing salad, rimjobs, Dirty sanchez, chilli dogs, etc. Anything that belongs in the toilet and/or things related to them is a no-no! No gore or anything that involves permanent damage. I'm into partial nudity. For more questions refer to my On and Offs.

Player: Biles
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

deadmanshand

@Biles - While this game is open to sexual activity what you are looking for your character to experience will not be. Sex is a part of the setting but I did not intend for it to be a major factor in any storylines I may present. I, obviously, cannot speak for any professors and their field trips.

And vore isn't kosher for the game at all. That belongs in the extreme category if I understand Elliquiy's categories at all. Mostly the game is NonCon-Exotic to give the students and professors some freedom. I will personally not be writing NonCon scenes for the game.

ShadowFox89

Name : Ryn'Hethil Nyst'Berai (goes by Ryn however)
Age: Mid-30's, although she looks no older than 19. Yay elven blood!
Role: Professor or Student
Where Do You Come From? Desert Punk- a place where magic and mundane is so intertwined it is hard to tell one apart from another. Though humans and elves are the two main races it's nearness to the coast means there are many other races who call it home.

Who Are You? Ryn is a half-elf, descended from a clan of elves who through an ancient curse (or blessing, depending upon whom you ask) are born with only half a soul. At birth they must undergo a ritual which fuses half of their soul with a powerful elemental spirit. The stronger a spirit that the individual can be merged with, the more potent their magic.

Your Story So Far? Ryn was born into Nyst'Berai, one of the ancient elf clans of Desert Punk. Her family traditionally bears spirits of fire, though she was born only half-elf. While her father was human, her elf mother meant she would be born with a half-spirit, and thus underwent the right of spiritual transfusing upon birth. Of the spirits selected to be bound within her, the djinn was found to be most in tune with her energies. Ryn grew up in her family's estate, though not a favored child as she was only a half-blood, she still received a fairly decent education. It was several years before Ryn settled on a path in life. Her main passion was swordplay, and for a time she was a member of her family's guard. This allowed her, among other things, the chance to visit other lands when her elders went on visits. More than once, however, Ryn had been caught in the halls of a foreign castle with some prince's hands down her clothing.
Her (pardon the pun) fiery nature was of course, something anticipated. After all, Djinn were strong willed and proud creatures. However, Ryn was presented with an ultimatum. Choose an academy from among the land's school or be married off to another family. Ryn, of course, chose the school. She selected the Sorcerer Academy, as her elder brother was a professor of fire magic there.

What Can You Do? Ryn is a fire mage, as her djinn spirit provides some natural control over flame. In addition, she can draw upon her spirit's physical enhancing abilities, giving herself great speed, strength, and stamina for short bursts. Ryn is also a trained swordfighter and skilled

What Would You Like To See In The Game? Potential political intrigue between students who are part of rival houses or even nations, dark powers wanting to kidnap students. Maybe students getting challenged to magical duels for the chance to date other students.

Sexuality : Bisexual. Elven culture in Desert Punk is fairly welcoming so long as those responsible for passing on bloodlines do so.
Sexual On's and Offs : Ryn enjoys the struggle of being tied up, the thrill of potentially being caught. If it's something to get her blood boiling, it's something that'll get her hot.

Player : Shadowfox89
Call me Shadow
My A/A

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

deadmanshand

Technically it hasn't begun yet, la dame en noir. Just waiting for enough players to make opening it up completely worth it.

ShadowFox89 - Consider yourself approved but I have to wait till I get home to add you. Copy pasting on a tablet is a bitch.