News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

gay male seeking group game

Started by shadowspale, September 10, 2009, 03:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowspale

I am looking for a game in which to play a gay male. Any setting would be fine but I would love something based in fantasy such as an elf, a werewolf or vampire. I have a little experience in BDSM but I am game for something more hard core. I can not play a dom character however.

undisclosedtoyou

Well maybe you would like to join my game.

Dragon Riders of Pern

In fact we do need a gay GreenRider in the game.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

shadowspale

Pern! Never thought to look there. Doh!

undisclosedtoyou

Hehe, I know, it wasn't until I researched pern in detail that I found that a large group of people associate Pern with gay men....it shocked me really, but in a god way.^^
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

shadowspale

That is because most green riders are gay men and since all male dragons met the female when she rises and bronzes or browns (mainly ridden by bi males) catch her, it gives that impression. The Pern just never entered my mind when I was searching for a group

undisclosedtoyou

Well yeah I knew that lol, just as I knew that GreenRiders where gay, well later on in the series when Men where being impressed by greens, and very few if any woman where.

I hope you don't mind that it won't be strictly canon, but there isn't a whole lot changed, and the GM's will make sure that nothing too extreme happens.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

shadowspale

I am game either way although it not being strictly canon means I don't have to take a refresher course because its been awhile since I read the books. I am just happy for a chance to not only play but to play a gay guy which is what I prefer.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: shadowspale on September 10, 2009, 05:45:44 PM
I am game either way although it not being strictly canon means I don't have to take a refresher course because its been awhile since I read the books. I am just happy for a chance to not only play but to play a gay guy which is what I prefer.

Lol, I'm still rereading the books I have lol, I think I studied up for this game more than I have for any other. But we would be happy to have you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

shadowspale

I am still seeking groups to play in. I can play a play utterly submissive or one that will give you sass. I do not play tops or Doms ever. I am looking for an active group; any setting although I shy away from anything military or political as I am not confident enough in my skills to play them. I would love a good vampire or werewolf themed group but I am game for almost anything I have knowledge of.

I am well versed in Harry Potter and would love to play Draco. The LOTR is another I know well and I am dying to play Legolas.

Gender of the other player isn't an issue with me; I care more about the quality of roleplay than what gender my partner is.

shadowspale

Surely I can't be the only one wanting to play a gay male?

undisclosedtoyou

Why don't you try to put together a plot, and see if anyone will bite?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

shadowspale

I think I am going to have too but this time make it all male, my first attempt has one gay character and its mine *laughs*

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, good luck with finding a game^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

shadowspale