F seeking M, Original Ideas and Fandoms

Started by VoluptuousVixen, April 24, 2014, 11:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

Im looking for detailed role playing with a creative male partner. Someone who inspires me to write well

So, I'm going to list all the Original ( ideas first. Story's inspired by pictures ore themes I can creatively get behind. As I stated I am looking to only do F and M pairings at the moment. I really am craving interracial plots lately. African American males with Caucasian women. Actor's I would like to ravish my women are as such. Mercahdes Brooks (from True Blood). Shemar Moore (From Criminal Minds), Will Smith (From his I Robot days), Tysen Beckford (From Britney Spears Toxic Video), Jason Olive (For Better ore Worse) ore Michal Ealy (About Last Night) ALL drive me wild and if you could create a character for them id be happy.

VoluptuousVixen

NEW "Sins of our Farthers" (Source: DC/Marvel Comics) *M/F* *Dark* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Oral, Anal, Outdoor sex, Rough sex, dirty talk, light bondage, adultery.
Characters Involved:
Batman Beyond/Spider-girl
I Would Play:
Spider-Girl/Mayday Parker
Plot:

Terry McGuiness is feeling very disconnected, after learning he is the biological son of Bruce Wayne. He has resigned from the Justice League and now is taking out his anger on the criminals of Gotham harder then before. He runs into another crimefighter one night, the mysterious SpiderGirl who is the daughter of one of his fathers friendly rivals the Spider-Man. Both are on am mission to bring down the new Goblin who is terrorizing Gotham. But May is looking to save the wannabe criminal and Batman is looking to seek revenge when he kills two of Terrys childhood friends. A sexual relationship between the two starts despite the fact Terry is engaged. How will this ever end well?     

Other Information:
Spider-Man will be part of the DC canon in this story.

NEW "When Demi Gods Meet" (Source: DC/Marvel Comics) *M/F* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Romance, Oral, Anal, Outdoor sex, Dirty talk, Bondage, Violent sex, marathon sessions.
Characters Involved:
Thor/Wonder Woman
I Would Play:
Wonder Woman
Plot:

When the Justice League and the Avengers meet in a cross dimension universe caper. Two heroes are instally attracted to each other. But of corse a jealous Enchantress who wants Thor to herself goes after the princess of the Amazons. And Odin and Hyppiolita respectively both do not agree with the union between the two heroes. 

Other Information:
More a Short Term Story.

NEW "X-men/Titans" (Source: DC/Marvel Comics) *M/F* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Oral, Outdoor sex, dirty talk, experimental, light bondage, adultery.
Characters Involved:
Colossus/Starfire
I Would Play:
Starfire
Plot:

When the X-men and the Teen Titans met it was rather explosive. Two teams fighting it out, but once the dust settled they actually got on. Starfire was instally attracted to the metal man Colossus and didn't shy away from showing it. As the two teams learn to work together more frequently an romance brews between the Russian painter and the exiled alien princess. However Dick Grayson (who has been in love with Kori for awhile) does not take this well nor does Kitty Pryde (Piorts X-men teammate) as both have been holding torchs for awhile. What will be the outcome?   

Other Information:
This is a crossover story.

VoluptuousVixen

NEW "Ravens Love" (Source: DC Comics) *M/F* *Dark* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Virginity, Oral, Anal, Outdoor sex, Rough sex, dirty talk, Magic.
Characters Involved:
Raven/Beast Boy/Robin
I Would Play:
Raven (Rachel Roth)
Plot:

Raven has been teammates with both Beast Boy and Robin for three years. On Damien Wayne's 16th Birthday he tells her how much he wants her. She has a connection with Damien but Beast Boy wants her as well and has for years. She has feeling's for both Damien understands the Darkness's in her but Garth brings out the Fun side in her and makes her see the light. Who will win her heart and will this triangle cause friction with the Teen Titans

Other Information:
All chars are over 16 + and it is set in the DC Comics Rebirth canon.

NEW "Goddess of Midgaurd" (Source: MARVEL Comics) *M/F* *Dark* Wants:!!!!!

Themes:
Romantic sex, in flight sex, Oral, Sex outdoors, none protected sex.
Characters Involved:
Thor (Jane Foaster) and Captain America (Sam Wilson)
I Would Play:
Thor/Jane Foaster
Plot:

After their kiss in battle Sam realises he has deep feelings for Jane and pursues her. But what future can they have together? And what will Steve Rogers and Thor Odinson have to say about it?

Other Information:
Set in the 616 comics canon.

VoluptuousVixen