Started by Sabby, April 04, 2009, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Overlord

Sabby

Augusta is the reason I keep reading XD

Caity

There's nothing wrong with laughing at that... it's funny.  :P

Oniya

I laughed harder at the Tucker Max blog that was linked to it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Haha, I've only read one of those... the one involving first time anal. Laughed so hard I literally fell out of my chair.

Oniya

There was that one and the one about the beauty-pageant girl.  But yeah, I about lost it with the line about how long a bottle of lube is supposed to last.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Azazer

I loved the tard stories.. I wish they'd come up with more of them.

Sabby

As someone who used to be in one of those classes (loooong story, and totally unfair :P I has Autism, which was a fucking rediculous reason to be there) I can tell you this... you can't make that shit up :P the sight just needs a new writer. The old one was likely chased out of writing because of all the concerned parents and the special olympics team. Anyone who can read this thing half way through and NOT see that this woman actually cares about her class is even more retarded then the students.

Besides, I admire a teacher that finds humor in her job. Laughter is becoming a crime in a school environment these days.

Caity

I work in a group home for adults who are mr, from severe to mild, and if you didn't laugh, you couldn't do the job.  You also couldn't do the job if you didn't love them, I love all those guys to death and most of the time much prefer their company over that of my co-workers. 

Sabby

And if you blogged about it, the second you got some modest traffic you would feel the wrath of a million soccer mums who have nothing better to do then bitch :P

Caity

Prolly not the soccer moms, but maybe from the company for exploitation.  :P  Something I'm not interested in getting in trouble for. *lol*

Sabby

*forwards her comments to her workplace* XD