Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Duncan

Tilts her head up with a finger as he leans down to kiss her on the lips.  "Mmm just as good as honey."

Autumn52

Savors the feel of Duncan's lips, returning his kiss eagerly
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

* pulls Xandi backwards, turns her head and kisses her mouth, invading her with his tongue *

Autumn52

Legionary's kisses are so good that Xandi sinks into his arms and kisses him back

Mjoellnir

Beguile's Mistress

Mjoellnir

looks deeply into her eyes before kissing those pouty lips gently

DarkAngel

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Oreo

Slowly she pushes his sword to the side as she leans in, her breath a warm whisper against his neck. A soft inhalation as her cheek brushes lightly along his. Her plush lips in an aching slow draw finally rest upon his own, with a delicate press of soft delight before she vanishes.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Mjoellnir

kneels behind her and slowly lowers his head to her. Breathing against her bum he slowly kisses it, holding it gently before tracing a line of small soft kisses to the area where the bum meets the thigh.

Saerrael

*Rains a shower of soft kisses all over that lovely chest of his.*

Mjoellnir

Smiles and slowly turns her around "Speaking of a lovely chest..." does the same to her

Beguile's Mistress

Cups his jaw in one hand, stroking his upper lip with her thumb, laying her other hand against his chest she leans forward and kisses him softly on the lips

Mjoellnir

places his hand on her cheek, letting it slowly caress it, moving to her neck. The fingertips of his other hand gently brushing over her lips, before he leans closer and breathes a soft kiss onto them.

Autumn52

Good Morning fine Sir

Leans in to give a sensual kiss on his cheek

mkkdreams

*kisses her softly and smiles*

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

DarkAngel

Autumn52

Raven41174

Kisses her hand, morning my lady...... :-)
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Autumn52

Good Morning Raven kisses his head

DarkAngel

Autumn52

Moves her hair and kisses her silky neck