Kakujas up for an RP ^^

Started by Kakuja, September 10, 2009, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakuja

Hello one and all here are my ideas <I'm looking for both males and females or anyone who wants to play> I am a very open player and willing to try most everything once ^^ I'm a switch so i can domm or be dommed but i lean towards domming more at times.

Two lovers or friends who are walking in the park when one of us <sometimes you but I'm willing to change at times> eats something, or drinks something, looks at something which causes one of us or both of us to change or perhaps a magical item.

The changes include: male to female, female to male, male to animal/ female animal, female to male, female to animal/ male animal, size changes such as shrinking or growing, reality changes, age changes, clothing changes, mental changes. I will also do mind control or being a subb or a domm. Werewolves and werewolf romances, or vamp romances, but this next idea is a bit different.

New: Right about now i feel like humiliating someone with nudity a lot XD. Thats what im in the mood for. I just want to RP something that keeps someone near naked or completely naked. Don't ask why I just roll with it

Duel: I like YUGIOH and have actual cards so if your looking for a duel come find me :) I also play Magic the gathering if your up for that to ^^

Full metal alchemist:

I'm looking for someone to play a romance with me Ill play Edward, but i need someone to play Wynery
<however her names spelled :P>

For now that's all I can think of.....Ill try to come up with more soon :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111464.msg4844029#msg4844029

Please RP with me as this place feels very empty to me.

Soren Kisamora

-waves hands around to show interest-

Kakuja

-sighs feeling alone and ignored so he goes to find someone to rp with -
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111464.msg4844029#msg4844029

Please RP with me as this place feels very empty to me.

Decrepitdan

I would be interested in playing either your transformation idea or your humiliation via nudity idea, I can play females or males. Thanks for your consideration!