Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvelynMarie

Mos Im leaveing you befor we even get together for the [you ] thing
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

SinfulBliss

I'm sorry I'm leaving you...you're to damned sexy :)

Belle33

I'm sorry, but I'm looking for sinless bliss today.  Farewell, hun.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Prefect Mos

Belle, im sorry, this just wont work... I'm way too obsessed with [you] and it just isn't healthy.. i need to go clear my head.

Belle33

You are obsessed with the [ You ] tag.  I think it ha a lot to do with your narcissistic tendencies.  I can't spend all my time trying to fix you.  But, I hope you get help with that *grins*

blue bunny sparkle

I can't be with someone who doesn't understand Prefect's narcissistic tendencies! We're through!

Belle33

You aren't sparkling.  This is false advertising.  Goodbye!

Zaphod

Do i even need a reason to break up with you?

Belle33

Zaphod

Fine!! Dont come crawling back. Good night, ;)

SinfulBliss

I'm sorry but I can't afford to be homosexual at the moment :)

Prefect Mos

Sorry but I just know that [you] is following me around, i cant be in any relationship right now.

lenka

Stop freaking cheating!!!!

I break up with you cause your a fricken cheater!!!!

Belle33

You are far too seductive.  I haven't been productive since our affair began.  I can't afford to be obsessed like this; therefore, I'm saying a reluctant goodbye.  *sobs and tries not to look back*

Villain

Belle I've dated many Belle's in my life. Belle28, Belle29, Belle31, Belle32 I think I even dated a Belle34 once but that was a one night stand I wasn't ready for and always think of that as a mistake. Needless to say out of all of them you have been the most influential and I'm pretty sure that no other Belle will ever be as attractive and fun as you.

Unfortunately you stole my win and for that I will never be able to forgive you. Goodbye.

Autumn52

Villain I know that you said you wanted to lose weight for your health but smoking and not having any body mass is not healthy either. I refuse to be an enabler so I must say goodbye. When you put some meat on your bones and stop smoking those evil cancer sticks call me. Bye lover.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Villain

Xandi, Xandi, Xandi...why do I keep making this mistake? Last time we broke up you told me that you had changed and you had. You went from one avatar to another but where does it end Xandi? I need someone who is going to be consistent in my life. Goodbye. Until you change your avatar again and 'll come running back.

Sapien

Villain Honey, I through with you!

I realize that you're into roleplay, I dig that. Sailor moon outfit, sure; Darth Vader quotes, sure; Luke and Lorelei romances, I can live with. Bert and Ernie, awesome!
But I'm seriously through with you pretending to be a houseless snail in search for a vacant orifice to crawl up in!

Cheers, and good luck finding a vacant room!

*packed your bags already!*

Nico

You're always having your bags packed and ready! I can't live with that anymore. We're done!

Belle33

I've got to leave you because you only let me watch and I never get to play with you.  It's cruel - Goodbye!

Sapien

I break up with you because you have had the camera ready when you had to watch! Shoo!

Belle33

You and your picture fetish.  I'm not dealing with it any longer.  Get out!

TaintedAndDelish

Dammit Belle!

Every time I try to tell how much I love you.
Each time I try and let you know how I feel,
You put your fingers over your lips to silence me.
Don't my words mean anything to you?
Do you think I can just keep this bottled up inside?
God dammit, I give up, I just can't get through to you!

I'm out; we're through!

Flower

Oh Tainted. Delicious Tainted. You make me think of such sinful things. I cannot deal with the stares from people whenever I talk about them. I have to leave you to clear my mind.  :-(

blue bunny sparkle

The electricity! The whirlwind of emotions that surrounds you, its toooo much! We're through!