Non-romance plot: Undercover detective (F or M, NC, multiple roles)

Started by delle, July 22, 2012, 10:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delle

I'm looking for a rare breed of player - one who can handle multiple roles and doesn't need any kind of romance in the plot with my character. Because I can't really handle this kind of thing very well. Though sex and violence (especially possible NC if her cover is blown) will be present. It starts off with my character trying to insinuate herself into the city's drug-and-prostitution ring, as an entry-level junkie. And will deal with the inherent dangers of such a position.

My role: Police detective, great at disguises, recently transferred from another precinct. Looking to make a name for herself and earn a promotion. Dedicated to her craft and willing to take extreme measures.

Your role(s):
- Her handler, a senior hard-bitten detective who's experienced his fair share of the city's criminal side.
- Drug dealers
- Pimp and assistants
- Kingpin
- Possible mole

Hurricane

Where are you hoping for the story to go?

Are you looking for mostly police-proceedural stuff, or are you looking for long-term NC?

Let me know!

Your,

- Hurricane

delle

More like a lot of sneaking around, wild gritty nights in the ghetto, rough play, that kind of thing. And the long-term NC may come later.