Sub F looking for Dom M or F to play furry master or mistress for pet play

Started by Chiarra, June 15, 2013, 03:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Also, if you don't like this idea, I would be willing to listen to yours.

Just a few rules:

1.  Please have decent grammar and spelling, not a nazi, am very lenient, though I would like to read your posts.
2.  No one liners
3.  Please be dedicated.

So, this would be some pet play with a twist.  I was thinking it could be set in a world where humans are not the dominant race.  In fact, furries would be and in order for humans to not be treated as animals, they would have to have a permit to state they are free.  If they are seen without a permit or an expired one, they are sent to the pound to wait for someone to adopt them.  Free humans have limited rights than the furries do, like they can't drive and work the same kinds of jobs and they don't even get paid as much when they do work.  I was thinking that my character could be a free human that forgot to renew her permit and went to do it the day after it expired and got caught, so she is taken to the pound where your character comes in to take her home as his or her pet.  (I will not do bestiality in this rp, nor same sex, though perhaps he or she has another male pet, or more than one that they wanted to get a mate for and then I wouldn't mind this being a sexual rp.)

I have an alternative to that.  Perhaps, with the same idea, our characters are both furries and therefore, I would not mind a sexual relationship between the master, however, we will have to work up a plot for that since the one above wouldn't really work.  However, still very iffy on the same sex stuff.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List